Teknic Venom Ladies Denim / Kevlar Jeans

Mary#17

Just picked up these jeans from Nathan at Riders Discount. Thanks Nathan.

I really like these jeans. Nice normal fit. Most ladies jeans that I have tried on or worn try to hard to be more fashionable than functional. I do not need low rise jeans while riding my bike. I want protection. These jeans fit at about your natural waist. Front is just at/slightly below the belly button and taller in the back as they should be to provide you with more protection. But they are not mom jeans that ride up your rib cage. It's a really nice fit for riding.

Jeans are kevlar with CE adjustable armor in the knees. Some stretch in the fabric allows for a better more comfortable fit and there is an additional adjuster along the back to tighten if needed. I usually wear a 6 or 8 in pants depending on the cut and I wear a 6 in these.

Length. I'm 5 ft 2 and these work for me which is shocking as most pants are usually way too long. I think these would fit somebody up to about 5 ft 7 well. If you are taller than that, i think they will be too short.

All in all, I'm very pleased with these jeans and recommend them.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=19809

Teknic_2013_xcelerator_ladies_jeans_detail_3_600.jpg

Edited by Mary#17