2003 xr70r

conn-e-rot

Had 88cc kit put on a few years ago probably less than 40 hours on it since. We never had the carb changed because the guy said it would make a big difference in speed and didn't want the boy killing himself.

new sprockets

new chain

new side cover

new air filter

new brakes

tires have good tread

supertrapp exhaust

Hasn't been really rode since 2011 I had it running last spring and the boy took it around the yard a few times. I tried starting it back in November or December and spark seemed kinda weak it would pop once a couple times but would not start. I don't know if it needs new plug or maybe the coil is getting weak no clue but it always started after a couple kicks it might even just be dirt in carb IDK and have no time to mess with it... We no longer have an area for the boy to ride it and I need it gone.

$500 takes it

I live out of the way for most everyone on here so there is a possibility of meeting part way.

photobucket-4531-1354917417641.jpg

photobucket-21916-1354917416460.jpg

photobucket-12088-1354917415241.jpg

photobucket-4696-1354917413939.jpg

photobucket-4512-1354917412715.jpg

Edited by conn-e-rot

Yep I hear you we used to have 150+ acres of woods and trails across from us since we moved in 2010 there is no where but city streets it's been ridden a handful of times since 2010 when he took it to my father in laws but not much at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright one last bump any offers????

I fiddled with it a bit last weekend and I was wrong it has real strong spark I cleaned the carb and found some dirt in it but didn't get it started I just ran out of time.

Hey Hobs, let me know what you want for that plastic. I tried to send you a message but with this Fancy new system :mad:  it is telling me you are not accepting messages.