Almost got busted today, let off with a warning.

Pokey

You won't get any warnings from Waite Hill... did he ask you why you were in his town? They used to have signs up at the line stating no through traffic you know because the residents are better than the rest of the world.

yup Waite Hill is awful

A big thank you to the very nice and very friendly Fayette County Sheriff Deputy, that gave my buddy Steve and I a warning today instead of a speeding violation. That was almost an expensive ride today......YIKES!!!! Steve probably didnt need to pull over with me, because he passed by Steve to get to me!!!! :D

I had just passed a slow car that wasn't even doing 55, but I went by her ever so briskly.... said he clocked me at 71. He was like "it would be ashamed to ruin such a beautiful day for riding with a $200 ticket, so I am gonna give you a warning instead". I informed him immediately that I was carrying and where my piece was, he thanked me and said, "doesn't worry or concern me a bit, if a law abiding citizen is carrying and it were to bother an officer, they shouldn't be in law enforcement." So he went back in his car and wrote us up the warnings, and then he actually chatted with us for a bit, shook our hands and told us to be careful going home and to behave. :cool:

you know what I hate, when some douche runs a stop-sign so they can pull out directly in front of me, and then drives 45mph in a 55mph zone..

I'm sure that cop get's frustrated when he get stuck behind someone going under the speed limit as well.

Maybe the Deputy had given out enough tickets for April so the quota was met.

He said that he was just trying to keep the Sheriff off his ass for not writing enough tickets or warnings, so glad we just got a warning. :)