Machinist Tools

Anden

He should get the calipers an mics combo. And buy the indicator. Check rotors out after every track day. Hell I will even teach him how to use them.

what are the xxx-xxx digit model numbers for the mitutoyos? what brand is the 6" and 12" calipers set? are they straight, chipped, bent? and is that a interapid indicator and what model is it? it's hard to tell because you've hired Michael J Fox to be your photog.

if that's a non-crap brand 6"&12" calipers set, and the mitutoyos aren't the economy models and the indicator IS an interapid, i'll make you an offer.

i generally use my CMM for production inspections, but my guys on the floor use industrial revolution era tech every once in a while. i appreciate the offer for instruction, though.

what are the xxx-xxx digit model numbers for the mitutoyos? what brand is the 6" and 12" calipers set? are they straight, chipped, bent? and is that a interapid indicator and what model is it? it's hard to tell because you've hired Michael J Fox to be your photog.

if that's a non-crap brand 6"&12" calipers set, and the mitutoyos aren't the economy models and the indicator IS an interapid, i'll make you an offer.

i generally use my CMM for production inspections, but my guys on the floor use industrial revolution era tech every once in a while. i appreciate the offer for instruction, though.

Interapid is 213b-15 I do believe it was purchased in november.

Mitu cal has sticker over model # but they are the comon ones. Absolute digimatic.

Mitu mic are #293-384

Dial cal are import but in good shape.

Do want the Kennedy roll away but probably can't afford it.

Make an offer.