DVD to MP4 help

- JJJ -

Anyone using a good program or software combo to rip a DVD into MP4 format? I used to use Handbrake as an all in one on my Macbook, but now I'm using Windows 7. From what I've read, I'll have to use a DVD decrypting program prior to Handbrake. Anybody have any experience?

Ended up using Aieesoft to generate ipod and android videos for my daughter.

One step to generate the required format from DVD. Pretty easy to use. And have not had a problem reading any DVD.

I dont have experience with any others but this seemed to cost less than most of the other similar programs.

Craig

Anydvd to remove encryption and clone dvd to rip/copy both from www.slysoft.com I know the new clonedvd mobile does what your looking for and all mobile formats I think the standard clonedvd does mp4 also but not positive I can verify when I get home.

Edited by conn-e-rot

I used to use DVD43 a lot with Handbrake but when I upgraded to a 64-bit OS, it wasn't supported. I haven't checked in quite awhile but it may work with a 64-bit OS now. Best of all it's free.

I'll have to check this out first since it's free.

Anydvd to remove encryption and clone dvd to rip/copy both from www.slysoft.com I know the new clonedvd mobile does what your looking for and all mobile formats I think the standard clonedvd does mp4 also but not positive I can verify when I get home.
I looked at the CloneDVD products. I know they have iPod Clone, or something like that, that looks ok.

Handbrake now works on the 64 bit OS after I downloaded and copied libdvdcss.dll into the handbrake folder from a different website. Thanks for all the input everybody.

I think HB has worked on 64bit for a while...I was referring to DVD43 which is the decrypting software.