Amanda Berry and 2 other women finally located

Gunner75

The only choice this guy made was to help someone.... Somewhat of a rarity. If he ran for office or was a self-proclaimed whatever, that's different.

Rep....Inya

I've been trying to get a simple weather report for the last 5 days, 24 hours of silly stupid junk over and over, stop the insanity. Too many unanswered questions, too many holes in the story. I just find some things very hard to believe concerning this whole sordid affair. Apparently it all started with all of them with an offer for a ride home and he took them directly to his home instead of to their respective homes. I'm glad they are out, I'm glad they are alive, but I suspect things aren't what they seem. I could be wrong. Way too many people seem to have known about them, a baby was born, a 6 year old who called the suspects mother Grandma, they lived upstairs in locked rooms, they walked the property, the police were told about this guy, he's got a rich history of abuse and kidnapping his own kids, WTF? Sorry, I find it all hard to fathom.

Edited by Strawboss

Guess I should clarify, I meant I was looking for ANYTHING other than kidnapping news, there was NONE, still isn't any. I flipped through something I never do, national news, it was on there, I clicked through PBS, BBC, guess what, yep, Aussie TV interviewing CPD chief. Its beyond ridiculous.

Amanda Berry drinking game:

Because I only get network TV, I'm trying to have some fun with this.

Take one drink for:

- "Amanda Berry"

- "Michelle Knight"

- "Gina DeJesus"

Finish your beer for:

- "Miracle"

- "hero"

- "McDonald's"

Double-slug for:

"Castro"

"Burger King"

"Lorain Ave"