5/11 Local loop 2p

Tpoppa

I'll be riding a local loop tomorrow at 2p. It's about 60 miles. It will start and end at the BP at OH82/US77 in Broadview Heights. It's midway between Cleveland and Akron.

This will be an easy/moderate pace ride through a few local twisty roads. I consider this a 'jeans' pace...helmet, jacket, & gloves are still a REALLY good idea. These are probably the only decent curves in the area. Part of it will be through the park and there are occasionally LEOs so the pace will be sane but still entertaining.

If you want to ride, be gassed up and ready to roll by 2p.

Edited by Tpoppa

that BP is actually Broadview Hts if anyone is having trouble locating it. I wish I could join as I'm curious if any of the roads are ones I'm not aware of already!

that BP is actually Broadview Hts if anyone is having trouble locating it. I wish I could join as I'm curious if any of the roads are ones I'm not aware of already!

Knew it was on the border of B/H.

yup! there is a BP in north royalton on 82 as well.

We met at the one you're talking about for the first "epic ride" a couple of years ago and I remember 1 or 2 people ended up at the NR one by mistake

Ahhh...stuff came up. Got to cancel.

I was just out for 3 hours and with how the weather is, I don't think the loop would have been that great. I was going to try to make it if the weather warmed up but it doesn't look like it will anytime soon