Please read!

AnomersGSXR

Alright fellas & ladies, I have a favor to ask. My uncle passed away from a motorcycle accident in 2011, he was an amazing man. He worked for the Marion City Fire Department for 23 years, and just made lieutenant a few short months before his accident. Anyway, not going to get into the sappy stuff... but there is an annual blood drive in his memory. If anyone would like to donate in a fallen motorcycle enthusiasts honor it would be GREATLY appreciated! It will be next Sunday (May 19) and will be from 10am - 2pm. There are many slots still available for donors! If you would like to register to donate, please let me know via PM or call the number on the flier. Don't forget to let them know that it is for David Grounds! Even if I only get 1 person from OR to donate, that's better than 0! Thanks in advance for taking the time to listen to me ramble!

IMG_3896.jpg

210336_10150203167529789_6749602_o.jpg

384056_2583307548325_1367960142_n.jpg

^^Picture of him & his youngest.

Edited by AnomersGSXR
  • Upvote 1

Sounds good, just let me know! & thanks snot! There are 15 spots left I believe, 10tv said they may show up for a motorcycle awareness thing. There will be free tshirt & keychain given to donors. Baked good donations are also welcome. Thanks everyone!

Edited by AnomersGSXR

haha. I don't blame you, there is a "Dine Donation" at Applebee's the same day for those who don't want to give blood. Some of the lunch/dinner bill will be donated to the Red Cross. & trust me, giving blood sucks... But receiving it when you need it makes up for it. haha