Hate my job

GuardRail-Mike

Try to limit your resume to 1 page front and back or 2 pages front. These guys dont give 2 shits about the experience we have a guy who used to be a truck driver for 20 years that just up and quit and got a job doing this.

oh and lets hope your driving record is in tact

Try to limit your resume to 1 page front and back or 2 pages front. These guys dont give 2 shits about the experience we have a guy who used to be a truck driver for 20 years that just up and quit and got a job doing this.

oh and lets hope your driving record is in tact

uh oh lol

• 3 weeks later...

There seems to be plenty of bubbys here who have worthless paper pushing/phone answering/staring at a computer jobs at Chase.

They obviously don't require any education or experience for their entry level stuff.

I'd hang myself if I had to do work like that, but it seems to be what a lot of people are after these days.

I

resent your comment, I work for Chase as a fraud investigator, and I only stare @ a computer for about half the day ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man hvac hires without schooling i took 2 years I didn't look for a career but youll start out at 11 dollars an hour with no schooling and about 50c raises every 6 months

Yea thats actually what Im going to school for right now. And this past friday I applied for an HVAC helper position so i can get some field experience while going to school to speed up the process a bit.  I applied for atlast buttler and hoping to hear back from them. Anyone know any other companies that have HVAC positions open?