Who repped Magz??

330racing

The thread got moved or locked prob were this one is headed
they must have cleaned the crap out of that thread

these 2 comments alone make your noob-ness stand out like a sore thumb. 99.9% of the time none of this shit happens no matter how crazy threads get. So sitting back and dismounting from Magz nuts would be an excellent course of action

That said, most of Magz spewing on the board about guns and politics I think is foolish and naive. The Chris Kyle thing absolutely made me wanna punch him in the throat. But at the end of the day its the fucking internet and I just really don't give a shit and most people are wrong in my eyes anyhow. I show no love, but I won't waste time hating unless it amuses me in an ongoing thread so call me indifferent

• Upvote 1

these 2 comments alone make your noob-ness stand out like a sore thumb. 99.9% of the time none of this shit happens no matter how crazy threads get. So sitting back and dismounting from Magz nuts would be an excellent course of action

That said, most of Magz spewing on the board about guns and politics I think is foolish and naive. The Chris Kyle thing absolutely made me wanna punch him in the throat. But at the end of the day its the fucking internet and I just really don't give a shit and most people are wrong in my eyes anyhow. I show no love, but I won't waste time hating unless it amuses me in an ongoing thread so call me indifferent

But how do you really feel Brian,?

It's really unfair that any of you would judge Magley by his opinions, actions, or behavior. He should be able to spout off like an immature, half-witted jackass without any consequences what-so-ever :rolleyes:

I keep hearing that he is a better guy in person than on the forum. Fantastic. That means he's probably too timid to speak his mind in person, but feels brave on the internet. That makes me like him even less.

Make no mistake, Magley EARNED all the hate, dislike, and lower opinions of him that many on here have expressed.

I've never met him in person, and now have no interest in doing so. Moving on from this subject...

Edited by Tpoppa
  • Upvote 1

I keep hearing that he is a better guy in person than on the forum. Fantastic. That means he's probably too timid to speak his mind in person, but feels brave on the internet. That makes me like him even less....

Actually, I believe it probably has more to do with people discussing what's important IRL, their lives, friends and families, the recent ride or their motorcycle, as opposed to their opinions on world news, religion and politics.

Actually, I believe it probably has more to do with people discussing what's important IRL, their lives, friends and families, the recent ride or their motorcycle, as opposed to their opinions on world news, religion and politics.

:dunno: Lots of people that I know more than willing to discuss religion, politics, etc. in the real world. They're just not dicks about it. You could learn from them.

:dunno: Lots of people that I know more than willing to discuss religion, politics, etc. in the real world. They're just not dicks about it. You could learn from them.

perhaps...

the biggest regret I had from the whole thing was the reactions I got from people like pauly and jbot, (a couple others) people I'd considered friends. like if I got a call from any of them at 2 am saying they were stranded in detroit or something, I'd have jumped in the car right then to go pick them up.

Edited by magley64

I think if you were in a bind, I'd still help you out. That doesn't stop me from being 90% asshole to you on some of these topics where we strongly differ in opinion.

• Upvote 1

I think if you were in a bind, I'd still help you out. That doesn't stop me from being 90% asshole to you on some of these topics where we strongly differ in opinion.

I appreciate that, but it's not the number of resources that I would have if in a bind that concerned me, it's the fact that I insulted my friends to that extent... my friends are important to me, and I don't want to be the cause of their grief.

• Upvote 1

One thing for sure I have never seen such a bunch of policy, religion, gun rights and government talk. I was told when I was small not to talk about such things beacuse it will cause fights and problems. So unless you want to see all sides of a topic what ever it might be dont start the topic in the first place. Mabe you guys should find a debate fourm sense you guys like to do that so much.

• Downvote 1

One thing for sure I have never seen such a bunch of policy, religion, gun rights and government talk. I was told when I was small not to talk about such things beacuse it will cause fights and problems. So unless you want to see all sides of a topic what ever it might be dont start the topic in the first place. Mabe you guys should find a debate fourm sense you guys like to do that so much.

or those who dont like it can just stay out of those specific forums? Weird, its like we're only allowed to like motorcycles :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

You are aware you are posting in the "off topic" "time wasters" section right?