Speed And Strength Ss1300 "rage With The Machine" Helmet.

TMonhollen

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-strength-ss1300-rage-with-the-machine-helmet?utm_source=product&kwd=&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}&gclid=CJCGvpayqrcCFSJlMgodzn0AfQ

"

Features:

• “A.T.P.A.™” Advanced Thermo-Poly Alloy Shell
  • Meets or Exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 Standards
  • “Cool-Core®” Removable, Washable and Moisture Wicking Liner
  • “Airstrike™” Direct Course Ventilation System
  • “Lock ’N Load Plus™” Rapid Conversion Shield Replacement System
  • “Lockdown™” Shield Security System
  • “All Clear!™ Sight System” Optically Correct, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and UV Resistant Face shield
  • “Speed Strap™” Quick Release Chin Strap

"

I've only worn a handful of helmets, but this is by far the most comfortable. Great airflow, but low noise. Actually the quietest helmet i've used. Lightweight and good shape. In addition to being comfortable, it has a very very good fit. It was very secure and did not need readjusting at ~mph. I also really like the graphical design of it. Shield was flush and snug so it really kept the noise down. I couldn't fog the shield up, even breathing as heavily as I could. The quick release strap is awesome, and you can put it on/take it off with gloves on.

Great helmet, I would definitely recommend it.

2013-Speed-and-Strength-SS1300-Rage-With

S&s has the goofiest names for their gear and features....its like they're marketing to the squids in an attempt to convert them. I have heard good things about their gear quality tho. Nice looking lid.

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. This is the first thing I've owned from them, but I'm very impressed with it.