Fast & Furious 6 And The Hangover Part 3

Mr Anderson

Is anyone seeing these movies. They both look great. I loved Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness. The summer blockbuster look amazing this year. Can't wait for Man of Steel.

Your thoughts topic.

Your friendly neighborhood movie guy

I will see both however neither in the theater. After spending too much money on my Home Theater set up its extremely difficult for me to want to go see movies in a theater

I about watched Fast and Furious 6 on a streaming bootleg but decided to wait til I get an HD version

I will see both however neither in the theater. After spending too much money on my Home Theater set up its extremely difficult for me to want to go see movies in a theater

I about watched Fast and Furious 6 on a streaming bootleg but decided to wait til I get an HD version

Great choice on the home movie theater. What size screen you have?

I just saw Iron Man 3 a few days ago, loved it!

Will definitely be seeing Fast 6 in theatres, and hopefully The Hangover as well. Every excited about both films.

I agree.

I heard the new iron man was a turd.

They should have stopped making fast & furious movies ten yrs ago

Hangover 2 was just a re-hash of the first one, betting 3 is too.

New star trek looks good.

The new Iron Man was great. whoever told you otherwise is wrong and there opinion is now void.

I agree about the Fast and Furious UNTIL they made Fast Five, that was a great movie in the series and probably the best one.  Im sure Fast 6 will be just as good.

Hangover..... your right but its for the laughs even if it is laughing at stupid shit.... I have yet to go into a Hangover movie and not come out after laughing alot.... To each his own i suppose.

New Star Trek was MUCH better than the first one and I highly reccomend you see it.

:)

While it's true that he isn't in the suit as much as the other movies, it's still great. There's a reason he isn't in the suit. You'll see all of that if you go to see it. Also, it takes more of a comedic approach. I was laughing throughout the entire movie lol, not that it's a bad thing, I just heard some people bitching about it for whatever reason. I loved it.

Two guys at work told me iron man wasn't worth the ticket, that he's only in the suit for a little while at the very end.

The film has a lot more character development than the first two....thus revealing the humanity of Tony Stark.  

Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

• Upvote 1

The new Iron Man was great. whoever told you otherwise is wrong and there opinion is now void.

I agree about the Fast and Furious UNTIL they made Fast Five, that was a great movie in the series and probably the best one.  Im sure Fast 6 will be just as good.

Hangover..... your right but its for the laughs even if it is laughing at stupid shit.... I have yet to go into a Hangover movie and not come out after laughing alot.... To each his own i suppose.

New Star Trek was MUCH better than the first one and I highly reccomend you see it.

:)

Hangover tonight buddy. Iron Man 3 is great and it already broke a billion at the box office and is in the top 10 movie list of all time already. Up to you about seeing it. Why go by what somebody says? I see all the movies that I think will be good and dont really care about what people will say. I wil make my own opinion.

• Upvote 1

Hasn't been a movie made in over 13 years that would entice me into paying the ridiculous ticket prices for a less than comfortable pile of seats filled with disrespectfully loud mouthed parents who pride themselves in ignoring their spawn's lack of public composure within the confines of an inclimate room where the only escape is a long walk to the distant toilets :nono:

I've got absolutely zero problem waiting several short months until it's out on mod, rent, or buy.

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

Hasn't been a movie made in over 13 years that would entice me into paying the ridiculous ticket prices for a less than comfortable pile of seats filled with disrespectfully loud mouthed parents who pride themselves in ignoring their spawn's lack of public composure within the confines of an inclimate room where the only escape is a long walk to the distant toilets :nono:

I've got absolutely zero problem waiting several short months until it's out on mod, rent, or buy.

Hell fucking yes....that sums it up nicely.  

Go to a midnight show. I never have any problems at all with those. Seems to be more nerds and geeks there.

Why cant they simply take their little knuckle draggers out to the midnight showings to stay in contention for the shittiest-childmakers-of-the-year award so I dont have to change MY schedule?

In all seriousness.....it doesn't bother me much at all to wait and watch new flicks at home, more of my preferred surroundings anyway since I can drink what i want.....hit the latrine, wipe, and be back to the movie in a couple minutes flat WITHOUT sprinting aisles and knocking down slow folk.....my recliner remembers MY ass and not every other paying customer.....if it's too quiet, I can turn it up - and if it's too loud, I'm obviously getting old :D

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

I liked the Hangover Part 3 but felt the other 2 were better as this one was more serious. Can't wait for Fast & Furious 6. I am seeing that tonight at midnight iMAX. Also the new trailer for Man of Steel makes me want to time jump to see it now. June 14th should come soon I hope.