Any Toyota Drivers Out There Need A Keyless Entry Fob?

RVTPilot

I found one of the remote keyless entry fobs from my '08 Tacoma. It's shows a little wear but is certainly in good shape. Not sure what other Toyotas it will work with but if someone wants/needs one PM me an address and I will send it out. Free of charge. 

I believe these are programmed per vehicle, so it probably wouldn't work on other Taco's without the vehicle being reprog'd for it? :dunno:

I have an '08 Taco but both of my fobs work fine, but my wife's '02 Celica needs a door lock actuator if you've got one of those layin around :D

Sorry, no actuators lying about. But if I had one, it would be yours.

As far as reprogramming goes, I have looked into this, and these instructions appear to be pretty consistent across various forums: http://www.ehow.com/how_5701104_program-toyota-key-fobs.html. I don't know anyone with a Toyota handy to try this with. But if someone is looking to try and needs another one, it's all yours!

Well, if you're giving it away I'd take it......but let's wait a bit just in case someone else here has an actual NEED for it first.......I have the 2 that came with my truck and both operate fine

Can't speak for Toyotas, but Hondas require off-board computer to sync VIN (and MTOC data) to the fob, at least for initial writing at manufacturing plant. Best of luck for that sequence to work, it would be impressive and convenient for consumers!