Nelson Ledges Moto Series Round 2 - Who Can Haul A Frame Back Or Hold Until Next Round?

Moto-Brian

I have a few things going on this weekend for the Nelson round.  Unfortunately, I am unable to attend.  Which of course figures...

Working with Steve on taking up a set of tires and a canister for two guys.  But, the catch here is the frame.  I have an SV650 frame, swingarm and shock (All assembled) coming back.  Now, if you can haul it back, that's great.  Or, just take it and bring it to the third round as at this stage, I am scheduled to be able to make Beaver.  I could pick up then...

I am going to talk to another buddy and see if he can help out, but not sure.  Any help would be appreciated.  Hell, if Todd can find a place at the track to store it until the next round at Nelson, I am good with that also...  Let me know!

Did you guys get something arranged. If not here is my offer. Jim (...donut) is close to me. I plan to make a trip to C-bus Sunday the 16th. Brian, I am happy to drop this off at the house then. You've helped me in the past, so I kind of owe you some genuine payback. And really it's not a big deal. Glad to help out. Just let me know if you still need this, and if so I will coordinate with Jim a time to pick up the frame.

RVT - you can give Steve a deep tissue back rub with special oil and we will be good.  No need for paybacks, bro!  Although I do appreciate the offer and thought.

Steve is helping me out big time hauling up and back stuff.  I feel terrible it all fell on a race weekend I cannot attend.  But, I'll take care of Steve-O.

That's why I love this sport - we all help out when it counts and I have proof of some really good dudes from the board.  Thanks, y'all!

Oh make sure you "take care of cox" real nice.  He likes it a tad on the ruff side FYI, not rough but RUFF. 

This is what it's about though for real, people helping people out.  Good group we have here and a lot of people in it for the same cause.  Cox is a good dude, I'd even venture to say a real good dude ;)  He's helped me out a shit ton in the past and I know he wouldn't hesitate a second to help me out with anything, well except that dingleberry that you just can't quite reach.  I may be on my own for that.