Two For One Hotbodies Bodywork Deal

i-Zapp

Damn right Casper. You're too quick with that 675arrrr to NOT do a track day with it. Besides, it'll match trmn8tr's and mine so you almost HAVE to

That makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks.

675arrrr!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wish I could get that as a plate.

my Moto-Fairings arrived yesterday, and my fears were realized - although apparently very nice quality, they fit like they were meant for a different bike. Probably going to return them and take advantage of this HotBodies deal if i can a partner for the 2-for-1. (you can mix and match packages)

anybody???

thanks

George

(06 CBR600RR, currently naked)

• Upvote 1

I was interested, but they don't make plastics for my bike. 

talk to trmn8tr.  his race bike (2012 675arrrr) has hot bodies mounted.  i think something about using the fairings from previous years and they fit just fine.

• Upvote 1

I was interested, but they don't make plastics for my bike. 

Just use the ones that say they're for 06-08, and you'll have to use the 06-08 style windscreen. It all bolts up the same.

The only company I know of that specifically makes race fairings for the 09-12 is Sharkskinz and they are $$$.

Edited by TRMN8TR

Just use the ones that say they're for 06-08, and you'll have to use the 06-08 style windscreen. It all bolts up the same.

The only company I know of that specifically makes race fairings for the 09-12 is Sharkskinz and they are $$$.

Good to know. Thanks.