Ios 7 Beta Access

cskeller07

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in getting their device registered with the developers program, I can register your device for $10

PayPal only

PM me for details if interested

I'm pretty sure this is a means to get your developer access revoked. Also, it's not like you're paying money for the beta... If you're a dev, it's part of the package. Pretty shady... Just say'n.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm pretty sure this is a means to get your developer access revoked. Also, it's not like you're paying money for the beta... If you're a dev, it's part of the package. Pretty shady... Just say'n.

agreed Jeremy

That's what I mean - sounds pretty dodgy to me.

It's not dodgy... It's a scam. The dude is trying to make money off of something he didn't buy/make himself. Go ahead and give him your IMIE number... Pay the 10 bucks and enjoy an iOS that's buggy and not complete. Then when it's free in the fall, be pissed cause you got had. The mods should ban this dude for being a douche.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's not dodgy... It's a scam. The dude is trying to make money off of something he didn't buy/make himself. Go ahead and give him your IMIE number... Pay the 10 bucks and enjoy an iOS that's buggy and not complete. Then when it's free in the fall, be pissed cause you got had. The mods should ban this dude for being a douche.

Hey if you wanna wait, then wait... Im not hiding anything or telling peoples its something that its not... Everyone knows its free in the fall...

Ive got a dozen or so friends/family/co-workers that all give me a small donation and i register their device for them....  If i wasn't getting it myself, id be giving the guy money who use to register my device

The dev package is $100.... This happens every-time apple releases a beta, that's how i came to start doing it myself

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/06/10/how-to-get-ios-7-beta-now/

Weird....

Chump

• Downvote 1

Lies -

Do I need to be an iOS Developer Program member to access pre-release software?

Yes. You must be enrolled in the iOS Developer Program or the iOS Developer Enterprise Program to access pre-release software.

https://developer.apple.com/support/ios/ios-dev-center.html

3. Restrictions. You agree not to exploit the Site, or any Services, Apple Events or Content provided to you as a Registered Apple Developer, in any unauthorized way, including but not limited to, by trespass, burdening network capacity or using the Services, Site or Content other than for authorized purposes. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect the Site and Content provided to you, and you agree to abide by and maintain all notices, license information, and restrictions contained therein. Unless expressly permitted herein or otherwise permitted in a separate agreement with Apple, you may not modify, publish, network, rent, lease, loan, transmit, sell, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, redistribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Site, Content or Services in whole or in part. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of any software or security components of the Services, Site, or of the Content (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by any licensing terms accompanying the foregoing). Use of the Site, Content or Services to violate, tamper with, or circumvent the security of any computer network, software, passwords, encryption codes, technological protection measures, or to otherwise engage in any kind of illegal activity, or to enable others to do so, is expressly prohibited. Apple retains ownership of all its rights in the Site, Content, Apple Events and Services, and except as expressly set forth herein, no other rights or licenses are granted or to be implied under any Apple intellectual property.

https://developer.apple.com/programs/terms/registered_apple_developer_20100301.pdf

Next time you forget to read the terms and conditions... Apple might turn you into a humancentiPad.

Lies -

Do I need to be an iOS Developer Program member to access pre-release software?

Yes. You must be enrolled in the iOS Developer Program or the iOS Developer Enterprise Program to access pre-release software.

https://developer.apple.com/support/ios/ios-dev-center.html

3. Restrictions. You agree not to exploit the Site, or any Services, Apple Events or Content provided to you as a Registered Apple Developer, in any unauthorized way, including but not limited to, by trespass, burdening network capacity or using the Services, Site or Content other than for authorized purposes. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect the Site and Content provided to you, and you agree to abide by and maintain all notices, license information, and restrictions contained therein. Unless expressly permitted herein or otherwise permitted in a separate agreement with Apple, you may not modify, publish, network, rent, lease, loan, transmit, sell, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, redistribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Site, Content or Services in whole or in part. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of any software or security components of the Services, Site, or of the Content (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by any licensing terms accompanying the foregoing). Use of the Site, Content or Services to violate, tamper with, or circumvent the security of any computer network, software, passwords, encryption codes, technological protection measures, or to otherwise engage in any kind of illegal activity, or to enable others to do so, is expressly prohibited. Apple retains ownership of all its rights in the Site, Content, Apple Events and Services, and except as expressly set forth herein, no other rights or licenses are granted or to be implied under any Apple intellectual property.

https://developer.apple.com/programs/terms/registered_apple_developer_20100301.pdf

Next time you forget to read the terms and conditions... Apple might turn you into a humancentiPad.

Hoisted by your own petard?

No - my mistake, sorry, wasn't paying close enough attention and thought the OP posted those rules. Clearly the rules prohibit him selling access for $10 a pop.

Yup... But hey... Someone told him to do it... It must be legit.

Yes, I know it is a hundred for the dev package... But "chump", that includes a LOT more then just the iOS betas.

https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/

It isn't a means to get a beta early for your iPhone... It's meant to give developers the chance to switch their app's code for the new UI. If you want to pay a hundred bucks for a few months of use on a crappy beta that's your choice... However, taking "donations" from people who do not have a dev account and when beta 3 comes out, lose their phones functionality, (This is said in the very video you posted) is dumb.

~The Chump...

Edited by jdonn