2003 Rm65 F/s Or F/t

Moto-Brian

I have my son's 2003 RM65 for sale.  It is a great bike that he is simply too big to ride anymore.  We were using it for some ice riding over winter and he rides it on our mini track a little.  It has NEVER been raced or abused.

Comes with the following:

-Black rims laced to OEM hubs

-Currently has OEM yellow plastics

-Aftermarket seat cover

-Renthal bars

-Newer sprockets and gold chain

-Michelin MX tires (Need replaced)

SPARES:

-NEW white plastics with Monster Energy graphics.

-NEW One Industries white decal kit

-OEM silver hoops

-Blue hoops (NEW)

-Spare cylinder

-Spare bars for motard riding or taller riders

Overall, the bike needs little.  Needs new fork seals and I can get that done before the sale, but that's it and all it needs.  Fires right up and runs great.

Not sure what to ask for this thing as it can be shown all over the for sale scale.  I was asking $900 earlier, but would do $800 for everything.

TRADES??  I am only looking for an XR/CRF100.  Nothing else.  Maybe consider a TTR or similar, but we want play bikes still to ride the track we have.  I am not interested in anything more than that right now.

Would make an awesome motard bike for someone.  With the spare hoops, you can easily lace them and put on a set of Dunlop 12" tires.  Woud be killer and what we were planning had we not picked up an NSR50...

Pics:

RM65lftside.jpg

RM65rtside.jpg

• 3 months later...