Lambo/golf Cart - $2500

Casper

Funny story about this cart...

When I went to Cincy to grab mine from the dealer, apparently this person had called the dealer to "trade it in", told them they had wanted 4,500.  The dealer I dealt with took the info, etc. ran the numbers and offers 2,000.  The person selling it said no way, in return the dealer told them they were insane and that the car was worth basically dick compared to their asking price. 

That leads us to today, that cart needs several hundred dollars of work, as it was 3 weeks ago at least, as the dealer told me when I the convo came up, and is not even ready to ride.  I mean you can get a gas cart for under 2K at a dealer if you look around, and electric should actually be cheaper as they require way more maintenence.

Not trying to shit on Caspers thread as that isn't my style, but it's funny because this is the same exact cart she was talking about.  Showed me pics etc.  Lady was actually really legit, straight forward, and didn't BS us.

I took Max Powers trailer down, knew what I wanted, showed up, bought it.  She didn't try to upsell us to the more expensive Club Cars, or any new units after we told her I wasn't dropping more than 2,150, which is what the Yammy we got was offered at.

It was the Mid Ohio golf carts store out of Hebron/Heath and Cincy.  Overall, it was a 10/10, I will absolutely  buy another cart from them, and just wish Groveport was legal to drive on the roads. 

Casper, not trying to dump on you, it would be fun, but the price is OUTRAGEOUS.  Body kits are 500 from any place up by lake erie.  Shit, at Harbor Winds there was an H2 electric cart, and it was gangsta as shit.