Wtt: Vfr800

Jester_

Sort of a feeler to see what kind of response this gets. I am looking to trade my 04 VFR800 "asphalt black". I would like something sportier to replace it with like a 600cc sportbike. VFR has 28,1xx miles and I replaced the tires and brakes about a month and a half ago so they have about 2000 or so miles on them. It has some rash on the fairings from falling over but has never been down at speed. For mods it has a two brothers exhaust, k&N filter and a ballen ass custom seat, its seriously like sitting on a couch. The only thing I have had to repair on it was a cam chain tensioner which I did myself last winter. I also replaced the chain and rear sprocket about 5000 miles ago. I would love to keep it and get another bike but it isnt in the cards for me right now. Any other questions or want higher quality pictures let me know.

IMG_20130618_203840.jpg

IMG_20130618_203854.jpg

IMG_20130618_203915.jpg

IMG_20130618_203928.jpg

IMG_20130618_203937.jpg

IMG_20130618_203947.jpg

IMG_20130618_204000.jpg

IMG_20130618_204029.jpg

I forgot I also have a powerlet pictured above.

Im not in a hurry to trade this and am still not sure this is the right course for me, but want to see what sort of replies I might get "if any at all", and just go from there.

Edited by Jester_

If you do the track day at PIRC this ad is going to change to "WTT VFR for track bike" 

I'd consider offering my street bike(with a few more repairs) for this, but I need a spare bike considering how much I've been going down lately.

Was this at Iron Pony?

There was one that looked just like it, similar scratches and whatnot.

The Asphalt Black looks mean in person. Awesome satin/flat-black color.

Edited by Rctaylor

Beautiful bike that rode amazingly... I couldn't go forward with the trade... a ST bike isn't for me... Jester has an awesome bike and someone needs to trade with him. They would be getting a great machine that was very well cared for.

Thanks for taking the trip Jester... It was great to meet ya.

Edited by jdonn