Picture/video Problem, Need Help.

bandit12

Need help with a problem I developed several days back, it started here and now it has moved to other sites as well. I don't think it's the site but rather my computer, I have done restarts and it's still does it.

A lot of the pictures and videos show up as black boxes and a lot of avatars show up as the red X's in a white box.

What has happened, what should I look for and don't laugh but I'm still using Vista Home and IE9 because it works for me and my slow azz computer.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by bandit12

I updated to the newest flash player a week ago or so and come to think about it that's when I started having problems. Also when the player was done loading, it wanted me to buy macaffee or what ever it is, and I opted out so maybe it didn't finish loading? 

I reloaded it today and it seemed to work for the biggest part, there were a couple blacked out videos on the news sites but better than what it was.

I have firefox loaded also and had the same problems as IE, I can't really explain why but I just like IE more. Probably due to my not liking change, lol.

Thanks for the help guys.