Fs: Full Size Princess Bed

zx3vfr

Solid oak, 4 posts, have pillows, box spring, multiple sets of sheets. sheer for the posts and tie backs.

Asking 600 dollars pick up in Copley. 700 delivered within 100 miles of 44321 or 900 delivered anywhere in Ohio, to 1 hour into Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania.

If interested I can send 1 picture and only 1 picture of the bed assembled as it is not assembled. Right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ttt

550 lowest price, pick up only. I don't have anytime to deliver right now.

If its still here August 1st its going to Salvation Army as a tax write off.

http://www.amishoakohio.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_56&products_id=440&osCsid=gr94leh96ieh265pr2foktrgq3

It is identical to that except it has the canopy frame.

So for 550 you get a 1,000 dollar bed frame and nearly 800 dollar matures and box spring set.

Come one guys, someone's got to have a little girl that would want this.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to bump this one last time. $550 dollars for the set. If. You send me a pm offering me $500 ill sell it, I really really need this out of my garage and with our baby being due this year it's not going to be worth it to donate it as itemized deductions will not even be close to the standard 2 people + child credit. Please someone buy this from me. Lol