26 posts

Speed

Yo Fusion! Where'd you get those crazy ones with her in all red and the mohawk and the short hair and all those?? I did a search when I posted mine on google images and NONE of those showed up. :eek:

Damn she be so fine!

Cool that we all think she's hot. I thought for sure someone would argue about it when I first posted her days ago. :D

Yo Fusion! Where'd you get those crazy ones with her in all red and the mohawk and the short hair and all those?? I did a search when I posted mine on google images and NONE of those showed up. :eek:

Give away the location and ruin future Christina thread fun for me? :thefinger: lol

Damn she be so fine!

Cool that we all think she's hot. I thought for sure someone would argue about it when I first posted her days ago. :D

Yeah she's one of my all time fav's. I'm sure someone will eventually come in and hate. It's all good though, to each their own. There are a ton more I like out there. I could go for a Jessica pics thread one of these days...Alba vs Simpson vs Beil. :leghump:

Fun stuff !

I got to 100 posts and the new title... and Satan makes me the MOD. :D

Play nice or I'll permanently change your title to FNG. :lol:

No wander you went with satan as your log-in. You're wrong dude...soo wrong. :thefinger::lol: This site was kind of quite when I joined, but I love it now man. It's picking up and the word is spreading like a virus. Thanks for this site man. :cool:

Fun stuff !

I got to 100 posts and the new title... and Satan makes me the MOD. :D

Play nice or I'll permanently change your title to FNG. :lol:

No wander you went with satan as your log-in. You're wrong dude...soo wrong. :thefinger::lol: This site was kind of quite when I joined, but I love it now man. It's picking up and the word is spreading like a virus. Thanks for this site man. :cool:

You know, the board hasn't even been around for a year yet. It'll be a year June 16th I think. Not bad for being bored one day...

And I am :evil:

• 4 weeks later...