Help Me With This Table Saw

Bad324

I acquired this table saw and its a 220v hook up in which I don't have so I don't really have the space to have this hanging around. I'm not totally sure of its value so figured I'd enlist in all your help! All I know about it is that its 30+ years old, runs like a champ (im told) and is a Sears Roebuck unit

05F0920F-E96B-43B8-AD5A-616945741EE6-170

EB35603B-86C1-4CCA-AF22-2B65A06FF9E1-170

6E6FDFD0-48BD-4C35-BD3B-7C9D89A55DA3-170

If you really want the table saw to have and use, you could swap that motor for a 110V motor.

From my experience, they don't make woodworking equipment like they used to and that is probably a sturdy one. Being that it still says "Sears Roebuck and Co." it's probably from the 70's. They dropped the Roebuck name after that.

In current condition it's probably worth $100-150 tops.

If someone is truly interested in this saw, I'd guess by looking at the pics that the motor is a single phase/dual voltage winding, meaning that you could easily rewire the controls for 120V.  Only drawback is that it's now gonna draw double the amperage, so you'll need a minimum of 15 amps, or more likely a 20 amp circuit on a minimum 12g wire (10g=better!).

Thanks for the info guys! I don't have any interest or real need for it. I don't do any wood working projects and if I did need to use a table saw, we have one here at my work I have access to. Just gonna sell it to help fund the rest of my deck project!