For Sale 2007 Gsxr 1000 Orange/black - Extras!

flounder

Also posted to Craigslist and can be seen here. (same text on craigslist   http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/3898427564.html

Well, the time has come. Getting out of bikes for a while and putting my 2007 GSXR 1K up for sale.   $8700

Orange and Black -Perfect Shape!!
Power Comander
M4 Carbon Fiber exhaust, Titanium Pipe. (Single side, removes Catalytic converter) I also still have the factory dual exhausts new in box and catalytic converter that will go with the bike. 
Stainless Brake lines
Black Rearsets
1/6 turn throttle tube. 
Brand new set of Pilot Power 2Cts ready to go on - Tires arent 100% new but were taken from a friends bike when he crashed it with less than 300 miles on them. 
Swingarm Spools and Frame Sliders

Will also be offering the following for sale with the bike if buyer is interested
XT Lap timber
Leathers, 
Gloves
TXC boots. 
Lockhart Philips Stands (Swingarm/and Steering Stem Stand)
Maybe helmet or 2.
Miles 7500-10K (Will Pull exact milage when I get home)

Bike has been babied and treated extremely well. All work on the bike has been done by me and I am the original owner alsol. I recently sold my track bike as well and I am getting out of the bike scene for a bit due to work schedules and purchasing a house recently.

Additional pics can be provided for serious inquires only.

Serious inquires only. I will not even reply to your email if you try and lowball and waste my time. I may be willing to trade for a side by side workhorse utility vehicle UTV with bed and 4x4 + cash depending on yr/model. Prefer outright sale.

FYI, Dealers are listing this same bike at $9,500

IMG_4161v2.jpg

Ride313010.jpg

IMG_3863v2.jpg

Pixs1015.jpg

Pixs1011.jpg

Edited by flounder