$#%& this world!

NinjaNick

I can't take how fucked up society is nowadays! I work for KODAK and those bastards support this shit too!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60168

They're getting your money one way or another.

JP Morgan Chase

Intel

Cisco

Kodak

UPS

Marriott

Ernst & Young

Printing Methods

Lehman Brothers

American Express

Travelport

Wells Fargo

IBM

Motorola

Wyndham Hotels

American Airlines

Merck

ING

...all National Gay and Lesbian Chamber corporate sponsors:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First if you get your news from WorldNet Dailt you need to find a reliable news source. They are like a conservative tabloid. They are the same retards that ran the series stating soy makes kids gay. Idiots.

Second, I'm not quite sure what the problem is with them supporting gay and lesbian run businesses.

Being against gay and lesbian groups is pretty old school nowadays. I mean, I understand my dad and grandparents feeling the way they do about gays and such, but man, today, it is really no big deal.

I have a few gay friends and really, you need to rethink your stance...

You can feel against that lifestyle and maybe even support things against what they do at times, but really, they aren't doing anything different than two opposite sex people do. If you aren't offended by two people of the opposite sex being together, why is it so bad that two people of the same sex that feel the same way about each other are together?

Old school, man. Old school...

First if you get your news from WorldNet Dailt you need to find a reliable news source. They are like a conservative tabloid. They are the same retards that ran the series stating soy makes kids gay. Idiots.

Second, I'm not quite sure what the problem is with them supporting gay and lesbian run businesses.

I never even heard of worldnet. I got it from a link on another bike forum.

Being against gay and lesbian groups is pretty old school nowadays. I mean, I understand my dad and grandparents feeling the way they do about gays and such, but man, today, it is really no big deal.

I have a few gay friends and really, you need to rethink your stance...

You can feel against that lifestyle and maybe even support things against what they do at times, but really, they aren't doing anything different than two opposite sex people do. If you aren't offended by two people of the opposite sex being together, why is it so bad that two people of the same sex that feel the same way about each other are together?

And that is the problem right there. What is wrong with you? :nono:

The only thing I don't like is that they are PROMOTING it. This type of thing in our society should not get any extra recognition cause they are no different from anyone else. Who cares what their sexual preference is.. I don't. Just putting it out there just opens it up for all the haters/people scared of it to attack..

If there are any attacks deal with it, but don't put a sign out for this, just treat everyone the same and there is no issue.

The only thing I don't like is that they are PROMOTING it. This type of thing in our society should not get any extra recognition cause they are no different from anyone else. Who cares what their sexual preference is.. I don't. Just putting it out there just opens it up for all the haters/people scared of it to attack..

If there are any attacks deal with it, but don't put a sign out for this, just treat everyone the same and there is no issue.

Well said.

And that is the problem right there. What is wrong with you? :nono:

Where is the problem? Not sure what is wrong with me, but if you were to poll a grouping of people, not many really care about gays and lesbians. If the people like yourself are getting all wound up over it, you're either older or have some small town beliefs that are unfounded.

Dude, you're from the Cincy area - Cincy is like the 2nd largest gay populated town in the country. Shouldn't you be used to it?

They aren't seeking recognition because they are gay, they are forming alliances because they have run into what they see is unfair discrimination based solely on their sexual preference.

If groups didn't face amounts of discrimination and criticism that they do then they wouldn't have the need to to have these types of alliances to begin with. You and I don't see them as any different, but there are an incredible number of intolerant douchebags out there that make life difficult for certain groups.

They aren't seeking recognition because they are gay, they are forming alliances because they have run into what they see is unfair discrimination based solely on their sexual preference.

If groups didn't face amounts of discrimination and criticism that they do then they wouldn't have the need to to have these types of alliances to begin with. You and I don't see them as any different, but there are an incredible number of intolerant douchebags out there that make life difficult for certain groups.

When I referred to they, I was talking about the big corporations (not the individual who is on the board) who I would bet don't care either way. This is just free advertising to them.

The sad part is, is that the NGLCC is needed at all.

When I referred to they, I was talking about the big corporations (not the individual who is on the board) who I would bet don't care either way. This is just free advertising to them.

The sad part is, is that the NGLCC is needed at all.

Ah ok. Yeah alliances like this make good business sense most of the time.

Just because TIME goes by, it doesn't automatically make something right. That's as rediculous as saying, "Oh, it's 2008, murder is ok nowadays.":nono:

We even have a cousin down in Florida who is a lesbian and when she came up here for the family reunion, my aunt and others told her that we don't appreciate her type here and she should leave. It was fucked up, but endorsing it is even worse. It is WRONG! There's a reason why they can't have babies....because it's not meant to be!!