Honeymoon: Sandals Resort Or Italian Tour?

Bad324

Not really. Sicilians aren't really Italian. Just ask Dennis Hopper. :)

I'm only half Sicilian. The other half is northern Mountain dego which is where I have family
  • Upvote 1

You could always goto Hawaii, and do both. Beach and site seeing. Plus no need to get a passport.

I'm just gonna toss that out there.

Hawaii is off the table for two reasons, she's been there 4 times already and we'll likely end up there in the next 2-3 years with her family as her Dad has been itching to get back

Don't know about the Sandals resort but I've traveled the world and St Lucia is in the top 3 of all places I've been. Of course, factor in that I scuba dive and the diving there was fabulous. Plus, it's closer than Europe so less vacation time spent traveling and no jet lag. My $0.02

• 3 weeks later...

so due to some other exciting news for next year, the Italy trip is now off the table as my fiance won't have enough vacation days to take a 10-14 day trip like we'd want to go to Europe. So initial research has us leaning towards Antigua with still much more looking to be done!

my Mom and Stepdads new place in SC will finally be built and they are going to have a big ass party there for their 10th Wedding Anniversary which we found out 2 weeks ago. Then just over the weekend we found out her Aunt is likely going to get a big award from her work within the military (I dont know details, I'm a terrible listener) out in Arizona so we'll be going to the Ceremony for that too