A Couple Of Questions For People That Have State Farm Insurance.

cOoTeR

First last week my wife was driving and something cracked the windshield on our scion. We pay a little extra for windshield coverage and state farm paid to replace it with no deductible or rate change. Well yesterday she was driving and a truck kicked up a rock and chipped it. Does anyone know if I will get a rate change for a second claim for the same thing so soon.

Also last night I hit a javelina ( its a rodent like animal that looks like a boar) with my car. Does anybody know if state farm will raise my rates for hitting an animal if I claim it?

Is it a comprehensive or collision claim?  Comprehensive typically doesn't raise your rates.

Some companies won't even raise your rates on collision unless their un-reimbursed loss (to you and/or any 3rd party) is over $1k

I talked to my agent today. On the windshield its free again. On the car its also free. Apparently I don't have a deductible on the accord for comprehensive claims and no rate increase.

I talked to my agent today. On the windshield its free again. On the car its also free. Apparently I don't have a deductible on the accord for comprehensive claims and no rate increase.

Good to know, I have State Farm and need to check how my policy is setup... glad it was free!