Rode a 1098S

yotaman88210

I love the trash talking. I may miss not running the 600 there. I figure I need 33s or less on the 1k to guess that I can run 34s or so on a 600...

I seriously need to improve this year or it may be my last year racing and just go back to Track Days.

I love the trash talking. I may miss not running the 600 there. I figure I need 33s or less on the 1k to guess that I can run 34s or so on a 600...

I seriously need to improve this year or it may be my last year racing and just go back to Track Days.

Give it hell this year..

"you can do it, cut his fucking head off"

Buddy got to ride a friend's 1098S with full Termi, ECU, quick shift, GP shift conversion, etc at Putnam. He said it was shit at a slower pace. He was a little nervous to say the least at first. Once he got comfortable, he said it was so good at speed that the faster he went, the better the bike was.

I was behind him on shit tires, but even so, down the straights, it was pretty damn quick...

I get to ride it at Mid-O... Hehehehehe...:cool:

My buddy(the officer who stop by the dyno day) let me ride his 1098S yesterday. Only performance mod is the full 72mm Termis and ecu... and it doesnt even need that. That is the craziest fucking bike I have ever ridden. The torque of that thing is ridiculous. Feels like its trying to throw you off. I really want full ohlins on my bikw now. Ha. I had that thing leaned over on this twisty road and saw some bumps coming up, I starting to let off cuz its not my bike and and didnt want to get squirly on it... didnt need to. I leaned that thing over further. SOO incredibly smooth it is scary! Damn I wish I could afford ohlins Any way, just thought I would share. That is all :D:D

We figured he was there to serve a warrant. :lol:

Mmmm, 1098s.