2008 Husqvarna Sm510r - Supermoto

wacky_woodchuck

Looking to sell my 2008 Husky SM510R as I'm not riding it right now.  I commute daily but use the FZ1 as it is a 100 mile round trip on the highway.  The only use this year was my annual trip to Deal's Gap for a week and that saw less than 500 miles.

ASKING:  $5,500 with all accessories

Title is free and clear, In My Hand

20120608_145425_zps3ed4fe8e.jpg

I will get some better pics ASAP as it's been raining here nonstop (I might just buy an Ark once this sells).

Specs:

• 2008 SM510R with about/under 3,000 miles (I will verify exact)
  • Located about 30 minutes west of downtown Cleveland, easily accessable by I-90/I-480 or I-80)

• I will assist with shipping if it comes to it or I can meet within a resonable distance
  • I purchased this locally in August of 2011 from the 2nd Owner, the first was a friend of his (both sold as they racked up too many points)
  • Oil and filter changed, screens cleaned at 800 miles when I bought it with Agip 10w-60 and Hi-flo filter and valves checked (in spec)
  • Oil and filter changed, screens cleaned then at 1000 miles with Agip 10w-60 and a Hi-Flo filter; Air filter, cleaned lubed with No-Toil
  • Oil and filter changed, screens cleaned at 1500 miles with Agip 10W-60 and a Hi-flo Filter, valves checked (in spec)
  • Oil and filter changed, screens cleaned at 2000 miles with Castrol Power RS4 10W-50 and a Hi-Flo filter; Air-filter cleaned, lubed with No-Toil
  • Oil and filter changed, screens cleaned at 2500 miles with Castrol Power RS4 10W-50 and a Hi-Flo Filter. valves checked (in spec)
  • Will include oil and filters for two more oil changes

Included With Sale (I added/sourced everything except the Power-Up kit)

• Husqvarna OEM Hi-Flow water pump kit Installed running Engine Ice (Installed Spring of 2012)
  • Husqvarna Power Up Kit (Throttle Stop removed/Arrow Slip-On/Removed Air Box Screen/Race Map Plug/LED Tail Light NOT installed)
  • Husqvarna OEM Mid pipe heat guard
  • Running a JD Tuner and A/F Gauge on the Bar Riser
  • ASV Shorty Levers (Black with Red Adjusters)
  • Easton 1 1/8" Bars (Higher, less pull back)
  • Enduro Engineering Bar Risers (5mm, I think)
  • Cycra CRM Handguards
  • Complete set of 2010 Plastics (Embedded Graphics), in good shape, some discoloration from a bag I strapped to the seat
  • Stock 2008 Plastics (complete with peeling graphics)
  • SME Front Axle Sliders and Rear Axle Block Sliders (Black in color)
  • Footpeg Sliders
  • Exhaust Slider
  • Touratech Rear Rack installed
  • Newer Michelin Pilot Power Tires (500 miles ish) with Michelin SM Tubes (will include good but used Dunlop SM Tubes too)
  • IMS 3.0 Gallon Tank with 2008 Plastics Attached
  • Stock Buddy Pegs/Mirrors/All take-offs
  • Fork Air Relief Valves
  • Bike Lift (Under Engine)

I have had ZERO issues with the bike in my ownership.  I just went over it and tightened all bolts to spec this spring (none were terribly loose).  I changed oil every 500 miles and filter as a piece of mind.  Hardly any metal on the magnet now, was some during wear in at the 800 mile change.  Chain and sprockets are still good, running OEM stuff.  It is always on a battery tender and covered when not in use.  It could use a throughout cleaning as I ran through some wet limestone dust and it cemented into every nook and cranny.  The bike was well cared for but I did ride it. 

I had one Oops! on the bike back in June of this year.  I had a slow speed low slide, the left touched down, sliders did their job.  Marks on the front, rear axle sliders and the handguard slider.  Was maybe 20 mph, I got a little too happy with the throttle while cranked over.  This is the only time it's been down.  If the sliders were removed, you'd never know but I'm disclosing it.

Any questions, PM me here or email me at kcumjc (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks.

Edited by wacky_woodchuck

What kind of trades are yuou looking for?

I'm interested in anything that can get dirty yet still have hard bags attached.  Think KTM 640ADV or 950ADV, possibly the right V-Strom, KLR older GS1150.  Some sport bikes depending on what they are.  I'd love another track bike but it would sit as much as the Husky (kids/wife/work take higher priority).

Either way if this sells for cash, I'll be searching for a 950ADV.

Hell, for the right bike, I'll even toss the FZ1 into the mix ('01, Black, around 20k miles, never down, exhaust/jetting, heated grips, Shorai, adjustable Rizoma rearsets, Ohlins rear, Traxxion front, top case, different bars/risers, 520, +2 rear, three windscreens, hand guards, speedo healer).