We're 27th In The World!

redbarron77

I cannot stand huffington post, all they do is hate on America and our founding fathers principles

#1. Minimum wadge is not to low. It should be lowered for anyone under the age of 18, and I say abolish it completely. Because when a company pays 15 cents an hour, guess what no one will work for your company.

#2. We have very strong labor laws in this country. The unions are the one who pushed for them, and now that we have labor laws, as compared to 100 years ago... The unions should go away now, they served their purpose.

#3 No one is making anyone put money into wall street. You can buy gold or homes as investments.

#4 Who do you propose pay for the free higher education. The professors are surely not going to volunteer their time, are they? Also, not everyone was meant to go to college. Should we be paying our tax money to send mentally challenged kids to college, where they are set up to fail? What about kids that have no motivation or kids who like physical labor. Should we send a kid who wants to work landscaping or in a mine to college? No, it just doesn't make sense.

#5 Not going to comment about prison because I agree non violent drug users/growers should not be in jail. I will not comment about the other part because ill be deemed a racist.

#6 Tax structures do not favor the rich. The rich who' receive a modest salary pay middle class taxes yet their bonuses, are hit with capital gains taxes, which makes is equal out in the end. But I am also for a flat tax, with absolutely zero deductions available. 10% to the federal 5% to the state and 3% to the city you work in.

#7 Yeah most politicians are rich scum bags, look at Al Gore :trollface:

#8 We do not need or want universal health care. It got so bad in the great white north that a majority liberals have been steadily voted out the past 5 years.

#9 If big money dominates big media how do all the independent news sources stay in business, cuz you know America is evil and wants to destroy small business.

#10 Well yes, America encourages globalization, Bill signed NAFTA........ And we tax cooperations to high heavens, so yeah u found another one I agree with, but the huffing and huffing post wants you to think it's really big business.

Edited by zx3vfr
  • Upvote 1