Hi everyone

sbk_chick

We live in Ravenna and usually take route 14 to route 9 (in Salem) and head south on Sundays. Always looking for new riding buddies. Stay safe and tell your husband that sv is bitchin'!!

Hey man, we should get together sometime, thats where we mainly ride, Rt 9 is awesome down that way, might be a little road debris on it this early but still always a good ride, I live outside Salem that ways.

Hey man, we should get together sometime, thats where we mainly ride, Rt 9 is awesome down that way, might be a little road debris on it this early but still always a good ride, I live outside Salem that ways.

no offense trapper but how we ride RT 9 and and how you ride it are two diff ways!! we like to take it as a calm ride thru the country not a race fest... u guys go way to fast down there and honestly don't know the roads that well!! and while i am leaving you a message what the hell is with the wrestling shoes???? :lol:what happens if you wreck? :oyour going to have no ankles left!!

how do you know how I ride? I can take it easy, and when the woman is on the back I always do. I wear boots, don't know when you've ever seen me in shoes except MAYBE putting around mid Ohio.

I know Scott, and he knows the roads, I just follow his line.

Where did you guys get the tail light kit for the Sv. or did you wire the lights your self? I think i could do it with that trailer light kit for cars with amber lighting or a diode on each wire? At least I think i could?

Where did you guys get the tail light kit for the Sv. or did you wire the lights your self? I think i could do it with that trailer light kit for cars with amber lighting or a diode on each wire? At least I think i could?

what tail light kit? that is stock

It's not so much the speed as it is the acceleration. That's why I like my liter+ bike. :)

That and in any set of twisties I can leave it in 3rd or 4th dang near any cornere except the sub 30 mph corners and still have all the power I need on the street.

That and riding on the highway in 6th gear and need to get out quick I can still leave it in 6th and out acclerate most cars.

I look at my 1000 as an easy street bike since I don't have to work it hard to have my fun...

But I do race a 1000 and jeesh what beast on the track (yes I still get passed by guys on 600s and always will).

i know you can go 100 on a 250 and thats the point you dont need a 1000 to do that!! not to be a hater but thats why i think guys that buy a 1000 that its just an image thing!! but thats just my opinion and dont be mad!! dont get me wrong they are nice and thats how people make business but you just dont need all that power unless you are racing it!!!

:lol: That is now the funniest internet post I've ever seen! :D

I don't need to go over 65mph, so I'm trading my car in now for a small electric one. :) I'm glad I read this post, I don't know what I've been thinking my whole life. :lol: I'd rather get up to 65mph in 2 seconds than 10 seconds. :D

I must be showing off to invisible people when I'm WOT in the middle of nowhere enjoying my bike. I now feel better that I know why I do that. I had no clue.:D

BACK TO REALITY:

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH POWER!!!

You either like fast, or you don't like fast. It has nothing to do with what you need to do, it's what you want to do.

i have a clear alternatives tail light on my SV. integrates red stop and amber turns.

What Tolli said. Thanks Tolli Sbk, In the pic of your husbands Sv a couple pages back the rear blinkers are gone. I just wondered if he used a kit like Tolli or did it himself.

BACK TO REALITY:

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH POWER!!!

You either like fast, or you don't like fast. It has nothing to do with what you need to do, it's what you want to do.

I agree.. I don't think it is necessarily about an image but some buy the liter bikes out of their own stupidity, but others are fully capable of controlling that much power because they want to. I still want a GSXR 750.. I really don't think I would need a liter bike but I'm always down for more power :cool:

I agree.. I don't think it is necessarily about an image but some buy the liter bikes out of their own stupidity, but others are fully capable of controlling that much power because they want to. I still want a GSXR 750.. I really don't think I would need a liter bike but I'm always down for more power :cool:

Why would you trade down from an 07 600RR to any year GSXR 750?

:honda:

i know you can go 100 on a 250 and thats the point you dont need a 1000 to do that!! not to be a hater but thats why i think guys that buy a 1000 that its just an image thing!! but thats just my opinion and dont be mad!! dont get me wrong they are nice and thats how people make business but you just dont need all that power unless you are racing it!!!

Hey there fellow 250 rider! I have to agree completely with you. People are always telling me I need a bigger bike. But 100 is plenty fast for me! I don't need to go faster than that! Excuse me for having a brain and wanting to keep it at 100% capacity! I understand that having a little more power could be beneficial but mostly just to have it if you need it. 1000cc bikes are just penis extensions for most. And women just don't have to prove themselves! :D

Hey there fellow 250 rider! I have to agree completely with you. People are always telling me I need a bigger bike. But 100 is plenty fast for me! I don't need to go faster than that! Excuse me for having a brain and wanting to keep it at 100% capacity! I understand that having a little more power could be beneficial but mostly just to have it if you need it. 1000cc bikes are just penis extensions for most. And women just don't have to prove themselves! :D

It isn't just men... I know I had to watch a friend slide in a ditch then Dodge HER GSXR 1000 as it dug in and came head high at me on the exit of a corner in NKY... Luckily I saw what was going on and saw no cars coming and had already moved into the other lane for more space.

Could I be just as happy on a 250 maybe, but I can guarantee that I would have that 250 begging mercy after a day on it...

Just the attitude she had I knew it was going to happen....Just started getting knee down, and when the group of bikers went by as we were regrouping at the end of the road. She turned around and took off after them.

I had to catch up twice as the corner I caught up I had the rear spin up on me mid corner and had just caught back up again before she went down.

3rd wreck in 4 months too.

• 3 weeks later...