Hi everyone

sbk_chick

LOL hey Denise! Its Trapper, Scotts friend! The bike is sweet looking, we stopped over the other day, Frank had just got done taking the tail off. we were gonna see if you two wanted to come out, but you were working, and Frank was watching the kid :) the SV is sweet, his is the main reason I was looking at them for awhile before I bought the Busa, couldn't find one that was exactly what I was looking for.

Oh well :welcome: hope to see you two on the roads soon! Hope they fix some of the damn roads soon too :angery:

Welcome. I would like to hear your opinions on the new 08 250 as I am curious how the update made to it's performance.

Is the SV a 650 or 1000. I would love to make a severly lightened SV 1000.

I saw a guy took a TL-S and made a true street fighter that weighed in under 400 lbs. That thing would be a blast to ride.

Welcome. I would like to hear your opinions on the new 08 250 as I am curious how the update made to it's performance.

Is the SV a 650 or 1000. I would love to make a severly lightened SV 1000.

I saw a guy took a TL-S and made a true street fighter that weighed in under 400 lbs. That thing would be a blast to ride.

well I have never ridden the older 250's so i cant tell u much about performance upgrade! I can tell you that i really love it! its so much fun for a little bike!! i mean i have always rode my husbands sv650 and it was hard to handle because of its weight for me and that i could not touch! I know that my husband has been riding for more then 20 years and he said he would sell his sv and go by the new 250 just because he said it a fun bike and that it goes fast enough! its not like you need a 1000 for anything. who goes 100 mph every where they go? you know!! but those are his words!!

well I have never ridden the older 250's so i cant tell u much about performance upgrade! I can tell you that i really love it! its so much fun for a little bike!! i mean i have always rode my husbands sv650 and it was hard to handle because of its weight for me and that i could not touch! I know that my husband has been riding for more then 20 years and he said he would sell his sv and go by the new 250 just because he said it a fun bike and that it goes fast enough! its not like you need a 1000 for anything. who goes 100 mph every where they go? you know!! but those are his words!!

you can still go 100mph on a 250. so booyah liter bikes!

i know you can go 100 on a 250 and thats the point you dont need a 1000 to do that!! not to be a hater but thats why i think guys that buy a 1000 that its just an image thing!! but thats just my opinion and dont be mad!! dont get me wrong they are nice and thats how people make business but you just dont need all that power unless you are racing it!!!