Lake Home For Sale In Alabama

Helmutt

My father is selling his house at Wilson Lake just outside of Muscle Shoals in northern Alabama. Would make a great vacation home and/or fisherman's paradise as its just across the road from the lake shore and it's included boat ramp. All major appliances stay as well as some other furniture they cant bring with them back up here to Ohio.

Another huge benefit are property taxes, or lack thereof....he's paid less than $200/yr every year since it was built in 2000.

3 bed

2 bath

1300sq

2 storage barns, 1 has attached carport

Large hillside lot with mature trees

He's asking $82.5k in an area where other real estate is selling at 3-5 times that price, obviously for larger and more extravagant homes but the return is there if the buyer wanted to expand

Here's a link to the add...

http://m.realtor.com/#details?listing_id=562353015

Local listings in the same area

http://m.realtor.com/#results?loc=(34.79190%2C-87.44636)&type=single_family%2Ccondo%2Cland&radius=0.65

Edited by Hellmutt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good news man!  Our family just picked up a lake house in MI and I cannot wait to take over and get to modding it.  Along with get some weekend fall trips up there and out on the water, really hoping to be able to hit the sand bar a few weekends before the water gets too cold.

Cool. Glad to see they were able to sell it. Wish it'd been closer.

You and me both, the view is awesome....not to mention the fishing/boating just 50yds from the front door. Cheap living and would have loved to have been able to have it for a vaca home, just wasn't practical to buy without relocating down there. Inspections went fine, the house is overbuilt and fairly new so now its just waiting for closing so I can get down there to help move

Good news man!  Our family just picked up a lake house in MI and I cannot wait to take over and get to modding it.  Along with get some weekend fall trips up there and out on the water, really hoping to be able to hit the sand bar a few weekends before the water gets too cold.

Nice! Post a thread full of pics

• 2 weeks later...