Photos by Marty

This is going to take a slightly longer time table to sort, post and send out CD's. With Joe helping me shoot I have nearly 70 gigs of images to go through! Please be patient as this will take quite some time and I have two other clients I am taking care of this week as well.

Thank you.

I helped.  ;)    If you rode this weekend you should have gotten better than average coverage with 2 of us shooting.  That and Marty had a BA lens on loan.   The pictures will be worth the wait I promise.   

Putnam Park images, though a collaborative effort with ElectricEye Images are coming along. Race images and Novice images are sorted and will slowly start to appear on the Photos By Marty LLC Fototime website for viewing and purchasing. Thank you for your patience.

When you get and email like this from a customer you know it's worth your time and effort.

"Marty, just want to say thank you for taking the time to come out to the events and take photos of the events. that's something people can look back on and cherish for the rest of their lives. Thanks for being a part of it! Here is the payment for the CD. All the best!"

And a second email from the same customer:

"When I'm in my 60's, provided I make it that long then my kids and grand kids can see them and know grand dad was a bad ass. ;-)"

So step right up and support your local starving photographers and make them feel loved. :D

When you get and email like this from a customer you know it's worth your time and effort.

"Marty, just want to say thank you for taking the time to come out to the events and take photos of the events. that's something people can look back on and cherish for the rest of their lives. Thanks for being a part of it! Here is the payment for the CD. All the best!"

And a second email from the same customer:

"When I'm in my 60's, provided I make it that long then my kids and grand kids can see them and know grand dad was a bad ass. ;-)"

So step right up and support your local starving photographers and make them feel loved. :D

Nice.