Electric Eye Images On Trackdaymag.com

vw151

I liked this part and it's so true.

It's not easy being a photographer.  You pay a vendor's fee, spend two days in the hot sun, shoot and sort a thousand images, then hope that people buy enough of them that you can cover your expenses and maybe even make a buck or two. 

Support your local shooter.  Budget a few of your trackday dollars to keep him or her coming back.  Watch what happens when the eye behing that big hunk of glass begins to recognize you as someone who buys his work.  You won't be sorry.

It's not easy being a photographer.  You pay a vendor's fee, spend two days in the hot sun, shoot and sort a thousand images, then hope that people buy enough of them that you can cover your expenses and maybe even make a buck or two. 

Support your local shooter.  Budget a few of your trackday dollars to keep him or her coming back.  Watch what happens when the eye behing that big hunk of glass begins to recognize you as someone who buys his work.  You won't be sorry.

Me too,  K3 is cool.  He's said several times that people need to vote with their dollars when they want to keep a track photographer around.   Of course I agree.  :) 

Me too,  K3 is cool.  He's said several times that people need to vote with their dollars when they want to keep a track photographer around.   Of course I agree.   :)

Absolutely true.  if it wasn't for the regulars that order from me, I probably would ditch the track.