All Done!!!!!

flounder

It was interesting in the rain with the Rain tires, kind of fun except for going over T6 and under honda bridge. Turn 1 in the rain was awesome. I would like to get back and see if I can get knee down in the rain there.

It was interesting in the rain with the Rain tires, kind of fun except for going over T6 and under honda bridge. Turn 1 in the rain was awesome. I would like to get back and see if I can get knee down in the rain there.

If I had rain tires, I would love to try it but I dont so I cant.

Its the way the light hits it.. Im done fucking with it.. It actually has a coat of metallic over top which is what your seeing. Fact is, this is meant to be a 50/50 paint job.. at 50pmh at 50ft away, your never going to notice.. Im not fucking with it anymore so if someone feels like it needs more, you can eat my ass or come over and paint it yourself. Ive spent enough time on the goddamn thing. Its a rattle can job not a fucking pro.

My comments are not directly aimed at you.. If you saw what shape the stuff was in when I got it and how much time Ive put into it you would understand. Not to mention all of this including a ton of other stuff had to be completed by the 19th.

When you get some time bring it bye. I love rattle cans !!:D:D

Thanks to the police I'm a rattle can master!!