Astar Gloves - Mediums

madcat6183

Older style SP1 AStar gloves, medium, white and black.  These are the ones that are all seperate fingers and have carbon fiber inlays on each knuckle.  They have been down, but no wear from it.  I never slid on my hands in the 1 low side I had, just my side and head.  Ouch.  Great shape and very good protection.  Would like $50.00 for them and can ship for a few dollars.

A Star GP gloves Medium (I think, they are the top of the line ones with the pinky attached to the ring finger), full Gauntlet, race style, got them brand new at IP for 95.00 when they had that huge buyout, would like 75.00 shipped. 

All thats left is above.

John 419-six one zero - 5666.   Please call or text or PM, but you MUST put a post in here that you are getting a hold of me to help with the order of selling.  

Thanks, I have pics of the suit, on my phone.  The stands are what they are, everyone knows what they are, and the helmets look like the ones in the links.

FYI I am in Columbus, Ohio.

Edited by madcat6183

john I want the timer, Theresa needs one too LOL

Roger that, let me know when we should meet up this week so she can have it for Putnam.  Like I said, it takes a little electrical tape to hold battery just right but I put that in the box.  

I work all week 8a-5p still at Polaris area so can shoot down Cleveland and meet at HF some night or Vance's I think I need a new shotty from there this week.

Replaied Taft, Ill check exact tonight and if it's a few years I will bring all that stuff tomo to work to ship if needed.  Ill post up here the build date and also PM you back on MS. 

Just make Jason take it to putnam if Taft is going to be there. He's delivering parts for half the people on here anyway. hahaha

Just make Jason take it to putnam if Taft is going to be there. He's delivering parts for half the people on here anyway. hahaha

Duh, he's bringing me a genny back, and meeting him tomo to get him lap timer.  Good thinking.

Taft, I'll send it with Jason.  He's cute, you'll know when you see him in his tight a**.  PS Don't let him trick you into going for a "ride" in his Raptor tho.  I went with him and Teresa in Jennings for a "ride" back to the hotel.  I woke up in the pool, naked, and my cornhole hurt for 2 weeks.  I liked it.

• Upvote 1

I really do think I need to get payed for this work....
 john i'll see you tomorrow.. just remind me to take it with me...
also to anyone getting something  this weekend at Putnam i'll be pitted in the cold pit  next to the Indy Ducati Guys
... john.. if I remember properly you said yes to everything.. I mean.... eveeeeeeeeeeerything....

Haha like I said bro, I'll get ya a nice 6er, for your labor.  Or I can buy ya some .223 tomo at Vances :)  Just tell me what you want. Beer will most likely be Elevator(of course).  Text or post up tonight and Ill try to bring it tomorrow.

Yeah bro, you still have same ##?  I texted ya a few times and you're icing me, d*ck ;)

I'm shipping suit to Soren today actually cuz he isn't 100% going, and I want to make sure he can fit suit before he commits. 

If helmet is 2 years good, I will have it with me tomorrow.

Thanks.