Astar Gloves - Mediums

madcat6183

Taft/nk10, 

Build date 6/10 so you should be good for 1.25 years after this season if still going off 5 year from build date.  I will have it with me tomo at work and if you want it Ill send it with JAson, if not no biggy, I understand.  But would be a good backup helmet for 1 year.

Taft/nk10, 

Build date 6/10 so you should be good for 1.25 years after this season if still going off 5 year from build date.  I will have it with me tomo at work and if you want it Ill send it with JAson, if not no biggy, I understand.  But would be a good backup helmet for 1 year.

Would be my primary after my crash at beaver. I will pass on it. If it had solid two years I would take it. If the weather doesn't change, I won't be going to watch at Putnam. Thanks though.

Bump, still have the Scorpion helmet with lots of Vistors, back protector, and SP gloves.  Make offer locally, need this stuff gone ASAP, wife is not happy about all the gear in the living room.

Craig, we need to plan a meet up soon so I can get you, your stuff.  You can pay me whenever, but I need to get it out of my living room sooner than later, the wrath from the wife is notgood.

Oh I have 06-07 GSXR TRS Pins, 30.00 shipped.  John

Edited by madcat6183

• 2 weeks later...

Okay people wife was beetching at me last night to get rid of the stuff in our living room.  Craig and I are meeting up end of this month to take care of some things but here is what is left;

The Scorpion helmet, several visors, 50.00 shipped.

A Star SP1 gloves, used, 25.00 tons of life, size medium, white/black.  Shipped 

Bohn Back protector size large, 25.00, shipped

A Star GP gloves Medium (I think, they are the top of the line ones with the pinky attached to the ring finger), full Gauntlet, race style, got them brand new at IP for 95.00 when they had that huge buyout, would like 75.00 shipped. 

If someone wants a package deal I can definitely work it out.  All items can be shipped within 24 hours.  I need this stuff gone ASAP so shoot me offers guys/girls.  419-610-5666