Winchester 1300 12ga 3" Pump

Ault

like the tital says... only shot about 50 rounds. havent taken it out og the cabinet for 4 years except to clean and oil it. no flaws...this thing is minty! item in marysville will drive to 270 but no farther

$250 OBO needs a new home

d61d0e5d20418e7ce102d311f8e8f4d0_zps82caee32f99ca1189209248d3d7a97f0da0b_zpseedf2e46adee1acdf3ac02ce75efe59639b9_zps17c732422ebe44bab4298d302b03a7544982_zps9fc9

Was looking for a rifled slug gun. Will pass this along to some who are looking for a good shotty. glws

thanks buddy. i would advise against a rifled slug gun as i have had them. not telling you to buy mine or anything...ammo is way more expensive and accuracy between the 2 in insignificant.

I have shot a pumpkin slug and a sabot slug there is no comparing  the two, the rifled barrel is better for accuracy past 75 yrds. I still use a 870 with rifled slugs and it works but would not try a 75 yrd + shot with one. Very nice gun in prime condition you will find a buyer.

I have shot a pumpkin slug and a sabot slug there is no comparing  the two, the rifled barrel is better for accuracy past 75 yrds. I still use a 870 with rifled slugs and it works but would not try a 75 yrd + shot with one. Very nice gun in prime condition you will find a buyer.

75+ agreed. well said

Very nice looking shotgun but did you know the rear sight elevator/adjuster is missing?

GLWS

no sir i did not. i have it sighting in just like it is out to 50yrds with 2" groups. can you post what one looks like.