Remind me again why this person shouldn't be tortured and executed ASAP?

madcat6183

And #2 needs to be changed.

What else do you want to change in the bill of rights? Are you a hardcore extremist who believes punishment deters crime or are you a progressive who believe the whole constitution is an out of date document written by racist white folk?

It could be argued that it would not be a cruel and unusual punishment. It is the punishment that the grandmother inflicted onto the helpless baby. Treating a violent offender in the same manner in which they have treated their victims is not unreasonable.

.22 to her gut, cut off her tits and sew up her snatch. Pull all of her teeth out with no anestheisa, pull fingernails and toenails off with pliers......then let her die slowly.

Too much work.. If you were a family member sure but otherwise, too much work.

It could be argued that it would not be a cruel and unusual punishment. It is the punishment that the grandmother inflicted onto the helpless baby. Treating a violent offender in the same manner in which they have treated their victims is not unreasonable.

i don't think more violence is the answer. History has shown that. At least not through the state.

Sent from my flip razor using Tapatalk - now Free

If she's guilty, shoot her in the head. Also, lethal injection is an option. I don't care for torture, unless it's waterboarding.

that is giving the accused a way out. Plus it's less of a drain on tax payers to put them away for life rather than go through all the appeals.

that is giving the accused a way out. Plus it's less of a drain on tax payers to put them away for life rather than go through all the appeals.

Dude you make shit wayyyyyy too complicated, and there comes a point where a person stops being a human being and they have no further purpose on this Earth. You wanna pay for worthless pieces of shit like this to stay alive and get 4 hots and a cot, then you might have your morals out of check. Many women choose to have a legal abortion and they must live forever with that decision, yet you do not agree with killing a seriously deranged and evil premeditated murderer of an innocent CHILD?

"Are you a hardcore extremist who believes punishment deters crime or are you a progressive who believe the whole constitution is an out of date document written by racist white folk"? 

What the hell does it matter concerning what my political stances are, and you seem a bit bitter throwing around the racist white folk comment. I am an eye for an eye kind of guy, this country has become too soft and is run by a bunch of paid off politically correct pussies. There comes a point where somebody no longer has any rights, so that is when you dig a hole with a backhoe and put a bullet in their brain. I am all for Pentohal and military style torture to get the truth out of certain offenders and those charged with murder........now THAT would get some very positive results and stop drawn out court proceedings.

Edited by Pokey
  • Upvote 1

Dude you make shit wayyyyyy too complicated, and there comes a point where a person stops being a human being and they have no further purpose on this Earth. You wanna pay for worthless pieces of shit like this to stay alive and get 4 hots and a cot, then you might have your morals out of check. Many women choose to have a legal abortion and they must live forever with that decision, yet you do not agree with killing a seriously deranged and evil premeditated murderer of an innocent CHILD?

"Are you a hardcore extremist who believes punishment deters crime or are you a progressive who believe the whole constitution is an out of date document written by racist white folk"?

What the hell does it matter concerning what my political stances are, and you seem a bit bitter throwing around the racist white folk comment. I am an eye for an eye kind of guy, this country has become too soft and is run by a bunch of paid off politically correct pussies. There comes a point where somebody no longer has any rights, so that is when you dig a hole with a backhoe and put a bullet in their brain. I am all for Pentohal and military style torture to get the truth out of certain offenders and those charged with murder........now THAT would get some very positive results and stop drawn out court proceedings.

1. Murder is wrong period.

2. Abortion is murder.

3. There is no proof punishment deters crime.

4. I'm not bitter, I'm making multiple points.

5. It is proven life in prison is more cost effective than the process to legal execution.

6. No one has been found guilty, yet some people are already speaking of a punishment.

7. ALL LIFE SACRED.

8. Ending any life is sacred, you seem to have gotten I'm a liberal who supports a woman's right to murder unborn fetuses but think it's ok to let a murderer have the dignity to live the rest of their life.

9. We also have a little thing called the 5th amendment that gives ANYONE the right not to speak with or answer any questions from anyone associated with the government. But you think it's ok to torture someone until they give an answer? That's seriously funny considering you called my morals into question.

It's ok to believe abortion is wrong as well as executions. Like I said murder is murder and murder is wrong.

Edited by zx3vfr

Also I failed to mention a point about removing courts. We have a constitutional right to trial by a jury of our peers. Yet again you want to get rid of that.

And finally tell me 3 things, out of curiosity. What is the punishment for the following

1. A financial planner who made horrible decisions with your money and lost every single penny

2. A drug company who makes a pill your wife takes and it kills her

3. The drug dealer that sells your 18 year old child a bag of heroin that kills them?

Also I failed to mention a point about removing courts. We have a constitutional right to trial by a jury of our peers. Yet again you want to get rid of that.

And finally tell me 3 things, out of curiosity. What is the punishment for the following

1. A financial planner who made horrible decisions with your money and lost every single penny

2. A drug company who makes a pill your wife takes and it kills her

3. The drug dealer that sells your 18 year old child a bag of heroin that kills them?

Very poor comparisons. These are in no way the same as a person intentionally and malicious hurting/killing someone...especially if that someone is indefensible.

This story make no sense.

It seems so random. No history, no reported fighting, no hint anything is wrong.

I have to imagine there is more to the story.

As to the other comments.

1) As of yet she has not been proven guilty. That is the reason for a trial.

2) I do not think torture accomplishes anything. The person who implements it should either be torn up by it or is not really any better. However a simpler way to remove this kind of garbage would be a good idea.

Sick, just sick

Craig

ALL LIFE IS NOT SACRED, and we have too many vile/evil/worthless/monsters/sociopaths/psychopaths......and flat out damaged goods being passed off as human beings. There are those that can not be rehabilitated, there are those that have no hope, there are those that can not be reasoned with or dealt with........put them to death and be done with it.. The death penalty does not have to cost hardly a thing, and bullets are cheap and very effective. All that open property that you typically see around prisons should be full of nothing but grave markers, that is a very powerful visual aid. All the money and time that is tied up in the judicial system is bullshit, and too many are getting filthy rich "and paid off" because of it.

Edited by Pokey

ALL LIFE IS NOT SACRED, and we have too many vile/evil/worthless/monsters/sociopaths/psychopaths......and flat out damaged goods being passed off as human beings. There are those that can not be rehabilitated, there are those that have no hope, there are those that can not be reasoned with or dealt with........put them to death and be done with it.. The death penalty does not have to cost hardly a thing, and bullets are cheap and very effective. All that open property that you typically see around prisons should be full of nothing but grave markers, that is a very powerful visual aid. All the money and time that is tied up in the judicial system is bullshit, and too many are getting filthy rich "and paid off" because of it.

They still have legal rights to appeal and death by gun shot can be very slow and painful.