Women to give obese children letter instead of candy

just_some_dude

Alan cox ftw. Zummock has been gone for a while, replaced by Bill squire who is funnier and not annoying. Erika can die on air for all I give a fuck tho, she's an idiot and adds nothing to the show.

You guys are all missing the point...

90% of radio (and television) shows operate on the same formula:  "the dork, the dick, and the darling."   American Idol is the prototypical example, but it applies to virtually every radio show listed above as well.

The people who annoy you are SUPPOSED TO annoy you.  That is their function.  Duji is supposed to be ultra liberal and Dieter is supposed to be ultra conservative, because if they weren't, then Rover couldn't be the reasonable middle-ground that the majority of the audience can find likable and side with. 

That's actually why I like the Alan Cox show more than the others mentioned above - they're less fake.  If Dumb "rages" and cries on-air, I just change the station.  It's so staged...   The Alan Cox show people are all relatively reasonable.  They disagree with each other enough that multiple points of view are represented, but they don't "pick sides" just for the sake of causing an on-air argument.

I sometimes (strongly) disagree with their opinions, but I can always at least understand where they're coming from, because they're NOT pretending to be crazy extremists like Duji or Dieter.