Where to find highest prices on oem parts?

Gixxus Christ!

I agree on getting as much as you can, but the thing that rubs me the wrong way is that you come on a public forum and ask how you can jack everything up just before a point they could consider totalling it.  You should have simply asked what was a good source to quote parts for your crash repair and been done with it.  You adding in the "screw those guys" flavor and it comes off wrong.

I am all on your side to try and get as much as possible if it wasn't your fault.  But it certainly comes off as trying to screw the system...

If it was an accident and simply human error, you should get what you deserve and that is all.  That includes any emotional and physical damages to a point.  But to make it all public with a tone of vengence is somewhat bothersome.

Good thing I'm not here seeking your approval. Anyone else who wants to judge me without even meeting me, feel free to do so. I know about 4 people on here, I've met a few more and rode with them and I get along with a few more than that. The rest of you can get fucked as far as I care. Bunch of trolls....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1