My winter project

2fat2fly

For the past several months I've been working on an idea in my head for a build and in the last couple weeks it's really come together (in my head) as to how I want to build it. I started tinkering on it a week ago and I had inspiration hit me this week that put this idea into overdrive so I'm gonna share some of it with you all before my head explodes.

I'm not gonna spill the beans on everything about it, but I think it'll be a cool bike when it's done. It's based on my other M model. I know there's a few other projects being built right now that will probably blow this one away in several ways, but this one won't be a complete slouch. I promise.:rolleyes

My brother and I are going to fabricate alot of stuff that will be unique to this bike. In fact we've already started that part. I plan to utilize a machine shop and sheet metal fab shop for much of this thing. If I'm lucky, I'll even have access to a composite shop for a couple small projects for this bike. The horsepower (I'm hoping there will be alot of it) will be traditional Kawasaki (no ZX10R swap or turbo's) and it'll have 39mm FCR's feeding it.

Here's some teaser photos for you:
It'll utilize quite a few ZX7R parts:

FromCellPhone372_zps0378dd23.jpg

2012-11-25071804_zps00e8981f.jpg

We'l be fabbing many trinkets for the bike:

HPIM7114_zpsc937190e.jpg

2013-11-08131853_zps9a0280ea.jpg

It will have traditional bodywork hiding everything:

2012-12-11192503_zpsa55ae2b8.jpg