2004 NSR 50...

Moto-Brian

So, we decided to go another route.  This is a SUPER clean bike and literally was ridden maybe three times since we bought it last year.  The issue is that we live too far away and my son wants to do flat tracking before he steps into the big road race bikes.  So, we have this for sale only because we have access to riding XRs so much more frequently.

The bike was purchased by an OMYL member and was well put together.  Had a few things we changed that were just not up to my standards like the switch, safety wiring, etc.  But rest assured, it was well put together.  My issues were trivial...

The specs:

2004 NSR50 - $1500

Jemco pipe
Cylinder ported and head cut by Billy Weiss
Oversized aluminum radiator - lighter than stock and better cooling capacity
Fiberglass upper - more durable than stock
All unnecessary tabs removed and subframe shortened to save weight
Framesliders with custom bracket to allow them quick removal.
24mm round-slide Keihin carb
Water temp gauge
1/8 turn throttle
Set up for gp shift
Decent spares kit with plugs, a head and base gasket, spare levers
Spare NEW Dunlop.  Just one.  The second one was sold to someone with another NSR...

Bike will come with a basic rear stand.  NOT THE PITBULL PICTURED.

BAD:

It does have a cracked right fairing.  This was due to a 3 yr old tornado that knocked it off the stand.  It is set to work, but should be patched.  Bike was originally Matte Black and my son liked the Matte White look so...

I know it is the wrong time of year to sell and we will hold on to it until Spring if needed.  But figured it was close to Christmas and maybe an early gift to someone.

Pics:

NSRrt_zps8143fd19.jpg
NSRlft_zpsd4ee2439.jpg
NSRtop_zps770baeea.jpg
NSRrear_zps1d6b6b62.jpg
NSRexhaust_zps3aa202d8.jpg
NSRradiator1_zps1f076dbe.jpg
NSRfairingstay_zpsa3fb1e4b.jpg
NSRFairingdamage_zps97e6be48.jpg

:lol: 3 year old tornado!! GLWS

Yeah...  He just wanted to sit on it like we have him sit on everything else.  Just this time, he had what he thought to be his big boy pants on and KABOOM!  Over she went.  Him under the bike and freakin out.  No harm done, but kinda funny...

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...