Sandyhook report released - Thoughts?

madcat6183

Thoughts? I don't think it even happened. False flag. Big elaborate orchestra by the current administration to push their political agenda.

And no, I'm not saying I think the gov killed the kids, I'm saying I don't believe there were even any kids killed. I think the whole story is a big elaborate hoax.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

She was just as bat shit crazy as him.

6 mins from on scene to entry is nuts. All the guys at the office say the same thing. The door locks and the floor to ceiling glass windows next to a hardened door is just dumb.  

Just as everyone knew the kid was nuts, off his mom with a .22 bolt action...

His mother was an enabler. 

• Upvote 2

She was just as bat shit crazy as him.

6 mins from on scene to entry is nuts. All the guys at the office say the same thing. The door locks and the floor to ceiling glass windows next to a hardened door is just dumb.  

Just as everyone knew the kid was nuts, off his mom with a .22 bolt action...

His mother was an enabler. 

Yep, percisely. 

Thoughts? I don't think it even happened. False flag. Big elaborate orchestra by the current administration to push their political agenda.

And no, I'm not saying I think the gov killed the kids, I'm saying I don't believe there were even any kids killed. I think the whole story is a big elaborate hoax.

I know you're not alone in this, would like to hear more as to what it was supposed to accomplish and if it did?  I haven;t seen any changes except for that ammo prices suck, gun prices are the same they were, easy to get, etc.  What was the point by the administration and what did it accomplish, not bashing you btw, just really curious because I know there are others, probably on here with the same opinion.

Was Aurora the same thing?  Again, not picking a fight, seriously am curious as to reasoning. 

9/11 was an inside job, the earth is flat, the government is putting fluoride in our water supply!!!

• Downvote 1

I see the Magtard is up to his immature nonsense, again, giving out neg rep for having an opinion.  Grow up, fucktard.

As for the mother not knowing - it's more like she was seriously deluded about the whole thing like most parents are when their kids are fucked up.  

Edited by baptizo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Baptizo , totally agree with the mom being lost, and that's what is wrong with stuff these days.  Not everything obviously, but definitely a huge player in all these awful things.  I.E. the teacher who was raped then killed by a 14 yr old student last week, etc. 

I know you're not alone in this, would like to hear more as to what it was supposed to accomplish and if it did?  I haven;t seen any changes except for that ammo prices suck, gun prices are the same they were, easy to get, etc.  What was the point by the administration and what did it accomplish, not bashing you btw, just really curious because I know there are others, probably on here with the same opinion.

Was Aurora the same thing?  Again, not picking a fight, seriously am curious as to reasoning. 

There were a a bunch state level laws that were passed both for an against firearms. 

I read that he and his mommy only talked via email, hadnt talked to his brother in 2 years and hadnt spent much time with his father before hand. Pretty much cut him self off from his family. 

he had a bunch of info about killing kids and suicide along with things on mass murders. 

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

There were a a bunch state level laws that were passed both for an against firearms. 

I read that he and his mommy only talked via email, hadnt talked to his brother in 2 years and hadnt spent much time with his father before hand. Pretty much cut him self off from his family. 

he had a bunch of info about killing kids and suicide along with things on mass murders. 

Right at a state level, meaning it wouldn't have had anything to do with a government agenda, at a national level I guess was my point. 

Here is a post from Wera kind of brings up what my point was; 

Hi from about 20 mins from Newtown. I have friends and acquaintances who had children in the school at the time. It's all pretty much real unfortunately. Besides, there's no way you could keep so many people quite which is I think what you are inferring.

I do agree with Speedy though. This and other instances are being used to disarm us. You say the only thing to change is the ammo price? Well they certainly tried to do more than that didn't they? And they ran into a buzzsaw during their attempt. Even here in CT, the non-legislative session hearings here in CT where about 90% pro gun speakers... at least the hearings that where held. They held no public hearings with regard to legislation and rammed it through under "emergency certification" with no public comment sessions on the law as required by the state constitution....... in April.... a real emergency at the time I guess. Seems to be a thing with a certain party to just pass things with little to no consideration.

I wish people would keep disrespectful comments like this to themselves.

People died.  Show some compassion for those left behind!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have friends that live 20 minutes from Newtown. It happened. I wish it was a lie. :(

I will never forget that thread IP when you posted that Isaac was in the near area, or at least in a local that had you concerned.  Hit close to home that day.  Granted I have never met you, I've heard a lot about you from the CLE guys and definitely was also concerned.  

And yes, it happened, I know people that live pretty close as well.  But I was and am still interested in others reasoning for saying it didnt.

Lots of people are distrustful of the federal government (including me), and for some conspiracy theories are easy to latch onto.

The thing that people don't seem to consider is that those folks that are 'pitching' these conspiracy theories aren't reputable either.  It's easy to create a video to cast doubts for those who are already looking for more reasons to distrust the fed gov't.  A little fact checking and those conspiracy videos fall apart pretty quickly.

That shit happened.  Personally, I rather believe that it didn't :(

• Upvote 3

I read a bit of the report, need to finish it though. The entry time was because no one knew what to do with an active shooter, most small agencies don't do that sort of training.

Yeah, I'm sure it happened. To be able to keep that many people quiet over something like that would be near impossible. They see a few "facts" and use them to prove their theory and anything that doesn't conform to their theory is variable that doesn't mean anything.

I've read studies that typically we are actually safer today than we were 100, 200, 500 years ago. But back then news didn't travel at the speed of light to the other side of the globe. We constantly see all the bad things going on and it's in our nature to soak that up. School shootings aren't a new phenomenon that only came about in the 90's. But that makes the ratings go up.

There are also studies that show debating facts with someone won't change their opinion, it is more likely that you will entrench them even more in their own beliefs, no matter how wrong they might be. We don't like to be wrong and we are all biased that our point of view is the only correct way, everyone else just doesn't get it. Throw in an agenda like guns, politics, abortion, and it makes our already skewed thought process even more messed up. Those in power, be it congress or your boss, think that they are smart enough to do what needs to be done but everyone rise needs to have everything idiot proofed.

Sandy Hook happened. 9/11 happened. We haven't thought the world was flat since around 200BC, thats not why Columbus sailed the ocean blue. And they do put fluoride in water.

Edited by chevysoldier
  • Upvote 3