I Always Thought Indiana People Were Weird

wantahertzdonut

This story doesn't change my mind.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/national/police-man-sold-stolen-brains-online

INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man was arrested on theft charges after admitting he stole jars of brain tissue and sold them online, police said.

David Charles, 21, of Indianapolis, told Metro police he broke into the Indiana Medical History Museum six times in 2013 and stole jars of human tissue, including human brains.

Officials were tipped off by a California man who bought six jars of brain matter online and realized they had been taken from the museum, according to the probable cause affidavit.

The San Diego, Calif., buyer said he paid $600, plus $70 for shipping, to purchase the six jars of tissue.

Charles was arrested Dec. 16 after agreeing to sell human tissue to an undercover officer.

Police said a detective met Charles in the parking lot of an Indianapolis Dairy Queen, and arranged to buy a duffle bag containing 20 jars of human tissue.

A pre-trial conference for Charles has been scheduled for Jan. 13.

Seriously, what would possess someone to do that?  Did he think he was feeding zombies? :facepalm:

Indiana people are strange. I lived there from 2009-2011. I will never do that again. Not once did coworkers or neighbors open up to me. I spent almost every night in my apartment and all my free time on my motorcycle, because there was absolutely nothing to do or no one to hang out with.