FS: Bullhide Brown leather gun belt - Size 40(34waist) $45.00 shipped

madcat6183

I bought this belt when Blueisuckdick bought his last year, I think he actually had a sizing problem as well then got the right size by doing the return.  In my case I hate returning shit so I told myself I would lost weight and make it fit further on the loops.  Well, that isn't happening.

They told me to order a size 40 so I did, which was supposed to be for a 36 waist in pants which is what I wear.  Thing is, I don't feel like it fits as far in to the loops as I want so I would like to get a size 42.  I feel this fits a 34 waist much better than my 36 fat ass.  FWIW I have 1 more set of holes after the one I am using now, belt is super legit, super sturdy, I did put a small thin mark where my holster sits, but guessing it'd be about same for anyone, you can't see the mark from 2 feet.  

http://www.bullhidebelts.com/Rich-Brown-Double-Prong-Smooth-Edge-Bullhide-Distressed-Belt_p_672.html

The one I have has the double prongs in silver/chrome/stainless, whatever you want to call it.  It's a GREAT belt trust me, but I'm not going to lose weight in the waist, it just is what it is.

419-610-5666 

I am only selling to replace with a bigger one.  I can ship or meet in Columbus.  Like to get $45.00 shipped or meet up for that price somewhere on way to/from work(Groveport to Polaris).

John

If you are going to text/PM please POST here first so it shows order to the public of contacts.