Jennings media

Jester_

Make sure you tell the wifey thanks for taking all these pics! It's cool that she got some pics from in the pits and not just all riding shots. I especially like the ones of my ginger ass hiding under the umbrella trying not to get burnt.

And yes Ryan has most excellent body position.

Yeah, can't thank her enough, the on-track shots turned out pretty damn amazing considering she was outside the fence.  Also, like the umbrella girl mentioned, it is cool having a few shots from around the pit as well.  Can't wait to see the other shots.

I was working on a compilation of clips and the computer crashed corrupting the file....I'll mess around with it again this weekend.  

Last session of the trip for me:

Brando from 0-2:30 with a sweet pass around me on the outside of 9 into 10.

Thought Twizted started tailing me at 5:20, but I just realized he doesn't pop in till  9:45  (at least I think that is you)

I was getting tired so I stopped in for practice starts for the last two laps...getting better at launching and keeping the revs from bogging, but the last one was garbage.

Might take a little while to upload

You know... after a trip like jennings I realize how much I hate my job and just want to be at a track somewhere.

I honestly don't know too many that don't get hooked!

Like Ryan said,sell the GTO !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No point in selling it, I am really the only thing that needs to improve. Throwing money at the bike wont help.

Coming at it from the perspective of things like cars tend to depreciate even if they are sitting in a garage while you are out on the bike. 

I hear your doing well for the few trackdays that you've done !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jeff, I just try to keep up with Ryan and the others enough to see what they are doing differently and learn. This would have been my 4th track day if you count Jennings as one. 6 if you could it as 3 separate days, I have WAY too much to learn and cant wait to see what happens this year.

Coming at it from the perspective of things like cars tend to depreciate even if they are sitting in a garage while you are out on the bike. 

True, im not sure how much more it can drop at this point though lol. Most people arent looking for something with a roll bar and manual valve body transmission.

I normally make a habit of checking youtube using basic terms like "Jennings GP" and sorting by upload date to try and catch anyone who uploads hoping to get another view of the sessions besides my cameras.  I saw a shitload of gopros out in intermediate, probably more than any other trackday I've been to, and all I see uploaded is novice sessions and people running off track in novice......wtf.   :rant: 

Thanks for the props on body position.  The tail cam facing forward really makes you self conscious of getting the upper body over.  Still could be doing better at getting my elbow out, but I'm pretty happy.  Only bad thing about it, I have to be at 100% to get my knee down....probably only touched down a half dozen times the whole weekend...and an elbow or two, but that is a different situation.

here are a few of my favorites that Electric Eye Images, Joe Hansen took over the weekend

1898869_602498976502007_1727794556_o.jpg

Joe gets some insane shots....never forget cresting into the bowl at Grattan and seeing him standing smack dead center with his back facing me and thinking "that dude is nuts".