Screw this weather

Hutch

Ive had enough of this weather I think im taking Monday off and ride the north of Newark and Coshocton area. Just going out to check out some of the roads nothing to crazy. Might have a old friend that just got his first bike with me also, so if anyone wants to get out for a few post up and we'll set a time.

Ooo...  I've got the day off too.  Hopefully I can get the LOF done on the VFR tomorrow.  Maybe meeting at KFC?  Or the gas station just to the south, Speedway I think?  

Im thinking meet at 11 leave no later than 11:30 I want to be back by no later than 4. Which will give us plenty time to run the usual route and maybe little more. So meet at kfc on cedar st. in Newark. Which is right off 16 on 79 north cant miss it.

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Tapatalk

Nice meeting you Scott felt good to get out for a bit, roads could of been cleaner, but I'll take it. Hope you enjoyed the roads we'll do it again when its little warmer.

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Tapatalk

Ditto Hutch!  Man, you are totally rocking that Honda.  You smoked me in very single turn out there - the only advantage I had was straight-line acceleration and top speed.  Great job being a lead too - the route was fun and completely new to me.  It was great to meet the other guys too - tell them thanks for the warm welcome.  I'll have video ready in the next day or few.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txc2ljlwltu24cc/Screenshot%202014-03-31%2021.00.25.jpg

(image embedding doesn't work with this Dropbox share for some reason)

Looks familiar  :D     Would have been sweet to get out today, I'll keep trying to get in on a ride.

Wow, that looks like a great route.

Yes its a fun little route

Hey u wuz in my neck of the woods

We ride up by there alot usually stop in Danville at the gas station. Where I usually get a slushy lol.