Youngstown bulldozing city

Casper

Its hard to imagine a city of that size shrinking by half when you can barely move around here. Canal Winchester has doubled in size since the early 90's and the quality of life has suffered for it. I wouldn't mind living somewhere that everyone has left if it weren't for the job thing.

Oh yeah, I live here, I drive through it every day, there is nothing here but drugs, shootings and empty lots. The entire city is something like Columbus' worst parts. There is nothing downtown except the University and a few shops, and the Chevy Center, which actually is bringing people in, and hosting a good amount of events. I'm glad they're doing it, at least there is an empty field, versus old dilapidated crack houses. I also hear, if a home is a known crack/drug house, it's put on the fast track to demolition once confiscated, regardless of condition.

They need to do something, the entire city is a dump, the people here have NO work ethic, and expect to have everything handed to them, and have a "poor me" attitude. Crime is through the roof, although I do believe since the CCW law has passed, it has gone down some. No one goes downtown anymore unless you HAVE to for something. There is nothing there, everything is in the suburbs, there isn't even a Starbucks in Youngstown, several in the subs, but none downtown. The area is like a Dough nut with a cancer center working its way out.

Wow, google Youngstown :lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=youngstown Can't say I disagree

From the urbandictionary.com

1. Youngstown Snowshovel

When after sex, you ejaculate on the chin of the woman and scoop your semen into her mouth with your penis.

"She didn't want me to cum in her, so I gave her the youngstown snowshovel."

:lol::lol: Now that's funny shit!!

From the urbandictionary.com

#7.

It has a nice college, and we like our football here, but unfortunately everyone likes the browns, so the city is thrown into permanent depression.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The city that the Browns drive through after losing to the Steelers.

While I was in Youngstown, I saw the Browns heading back to Cleveland leaving tears.

steelers2.jpg

Yep, Been there a few times and to some degree it is worse than Chicago and much worse than cleveland except for one area on the west side in cleveland I think. There isnt any money there thats for sure and that means bad things for any town. Alot of people bitch about how expensive it is in columbus and especially dublin new albany and powell but those rich bastards up there keep the money pouring into c-bus and keep this town alive.